Diamond 24

Euphoria

It was a peaceful night and Hailey was still in deep sleep. But isn't for long when storm was brewing. Lightning flashed, thunders boomed and rain started pouring down. It went on for so long and the storm was getting heavier and louder. Hailey was afraid of strong storms, especially thunders. She hated the sound of the loud boom the thunders made and would scream whenever she couldn't take the sound. It was disrupting her sleep and Hailey couldn't stand it one bit. Controlling her fear, she went closer to Luhan and snuggled closely to him, while he hugged her more tightly. He pulled the blankets over to keep them warm and caressed her hair till she fell in a deep slumber once again. 

Even before the sun had rose, everyone in the mansion was up and about. Many of them were going room to room asking each other important questions and all. It was a noisy morning because everyone was so excited for the vacation trip that was happening. Before everyone went to bed last night, they were planning where to have a short vacation to get away from all the mayhems. They all planned to go to the Winter Sea and have a bonding session there. EXO brought up the idea of Winter Sea since they've never been to the sea as a band and that it was almost winter! They were all busy packing their bags since it was a last minute planning and Hailey was already done, all she had to go was just fetch her kitty Ace and put him in his cage.

Kevin and Kyle were the first to leave the mansion and to check out the coach they rented that could transport everyone there as a whole. They were talking to the bus driver, discussing about the trip down to the winter sea. After confirming with the bus driver, Kyle went back into the house to call everyone to move out. EXO came down with their bags lugging at their side and tossed them into the trunk of the coach. One by one they got up the bus and chose their seat. Kevin and Kyle were paired up, while their parents sat with each other. 5 sneaky members rushed over to the back of the coach to get the so-called best seat, claiming that they are the king. Tao sat alone since he wanted to continue sleeping, but being the best brother to him, Suho took the seat beside Tao. Hailey sat alone at first, but when Luhan got up the bus and went over to the back, he saw her sitting alone. He decided to take the opportunity to sit beside her. Lucky for them, Hailey's family were right at the front while the rest of EXO were way behind them, so it was perfect since they won't get caught for being together. 

It was going to be a long hour drive since the winter sea was far away from where the mansion is. The bus took of and the whole family were on their vacation already! After a few minutes passed, everyone fell asleep, except for Kyle and Kevin, who didn't feel sleepy at all and were in charge of looking out together with the driver where they were heading. 

The air-conditioner in the bus was very strong, and Hailey felt very cold. She turned the air-con away from her, but it was still cold. Hailey left her jacket in her other luggage and she had no other material to cover her up and keep her warm. Luhan noticed that she had trouble keeping herself warm, so he shift himself closer to warm and wrapped her up in his blanket together with him. Hailey just naturally went closer to Luhan and slept in his arms once again.

This girl can really sleep well in my arms. Why can't you bring yourself to confess to her? You're stupid Luhan!

They finally came to their first rest stop. Everyone got down the bus except Luhan and Hailey since they didn't feel like eating just yet and they didn't need to have a toilet break. Luhan was using his phone, scrolling through his feed to find anything interesting, while Hailey continued sleeping on Luhan's shoulder. 

I need to tell her soon...