Diamond 13

Euphoria

"We've decided to help you find you fellow EXO members. However, instead of handing you back to your company, the whole family has agreed to take you in. All of you will disguise as our adopted sons." Mr Kim slowly explained to Luhan, who took in very well. Although it was a weird deal, Luhan has agreed to the terms since he owed the Kim family a lot and that he is now able to live in a secure family along with his brothers. No more living in fear anymore. 

"The reason why we didn't want to hand you back to SM was because we suspect something in going wrong in the company. Not only is EXO affected, other artists from the same company has disappeared as well. The only normal one currently is SNSD." Kevin added.

"You are family to us now, so treat us as your own close relatives now. Hailey, Kevin and Kyle are your siblings and soon to your other brothers. But Hailey is the youngest out of all the sibling line. I hope to hear you address us as your mom and dad soon dear Luhan." Mrs Kim said sweetly. Hailey looked at Luhan, smiling widely, happy to hear that Luhan is sort of like her brother. But at the same time, she also felt disappointed deep down her. 

"But how are we going to find my members? We have no clue to start." Luhan started to address the issue. Hailey and her mom left to the Tracking room, leaving the boys to their own time. Hailey closed the door for her mom so that her mom could start tracking down the EXO members. Mrs Kim hovered her hands over the globe and used her talent to find the boys. Hailey could only see the globe turning turning, making it look as though it was nothing special. However, in Mrs Kim's eyes, it was something magical. Red spots can be found all over the globe. But her real target was to find 11 golden spots. It was difficult to find the 11 spots. 

Mrs Kim felt weak, and stopped using the globe, taking the time to rest. Hailey asked her mom what was wrong and she replied that she cannot find them unless she has knowledge of them. 

"But you do have knowledge of them already! We told you earlier on." Hailey told her mom.

"I need one presence to help boost the activity."

Presence? Does that mean Luhan? Hailey left the room and went to the living room where all the men were chatting and called out for Luhan. Luhan excused himself away from the group politely and proceeded together with Hailey. 

The door opened and Luhan went over to his adoptive mother. 

"I'm here." Luhan helped his mom up and brought her over to the globe. Then again, Mrs Kim tried one more time. This time, she was able to spot the golden specks. There wasn't a total 11 specks, but it was something already. 

"I saw a few golden spots, but not all 11 of them." Their mother claimed. 

"It's better than nothing mom. Get some rest mom, we'll be back soon." Hailey and Luhan then left the room and called out Kevin and Kyle and headed to their first location.