Diamond 1

Euphoria

The whole family finally landed in South Korea after a long flight. They got out of their private plane and went right inside the aiport to get their luggages. 

"Hailey, are you alright?" Her big brother Kevin asked. Hailey could only nod. She was feeling super tired and grumpy, that's why she said nothing to her brother. All Kevin could do was just pat her shoulder and continued searching out of their bags. Hailey looked down into Ace's cage, only to find him taking a nap. You're so lucky you're not a human.-Hailey said to herself. 

After grabbing their bags, the family headed outside and was greeted by a couple of their bodyguards. The bodyguards escorted Hailey's parents in the first limo, while she and her brothers were escorted to another limo that was just behind their parents'.

"Why aren't we taking the same limo with mom and dad?" Hailey asked curiously.

"That's because mom and dad have to attend to a meeting. Mom told us to head back to the house first and help to unpack, then later at evening we'll go have dinner together. Don't worry, me and Kevin will stay with you." Kyle told her, patting her head. 

Once the trunk was loaded with all the bags, the siblings made their way back to the house while their parents went their seperate ways. 

"How long till we get there?"

"Soon Hailey." Kyle told her. Hailey looked out of the window and saw that they were no longer travelling in the city, however trees were surrounding them. Finally, she saw a magnificent mansion that came to view. 

"It's been long since our last stay here. Remember all those time Kevin?" Kyle said to Kevin, who was looking out the window, thinking back to those time when they were staying here for a long vacation, with mom pregnant with Hailey.

"Hailey, you do know you've been here before right?" Kevin told his sister, who looked at him weirdly, and said, "I don't remember or recall me being here."

"Well, you weren't technically here. You were still in mom's womb. We came here for a long vacation, back when dad need to unwind himself."

They got out the car and all three of them quickly dashed inside the mansion, leaving the bags to be taken care by their maids and butlers. They ran up the stairs and they each went inside their rooms. They all shared one story. Kevin was staying in the middle room, while Hailey and Kyle's room were on the left and right wing respectively. 

Hailey entered her room, and was delighted to see that everything was in her favourite color: Pink! She walked over to her balcony and was breathless. Her view was overlooking the sea with the sun setting, making the clouds look orange. Hailey got her handphone out to capture the scene she was looking and uploaded it onto her social media sites.

While she was engrossed in staring at the view, she didn't noticed her two brothers come in until they got by her side.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Hailey said, with her brothers nodding, not saying a word. All three of them looked at the sunset until...