Feeling Alone at the Top

HOME - {Completed}
Jiro got up from the chair and looked out at the window of his penthouse apartment,overlooking the Manhattan skyline.With a glass in his hand,he seems to be in a brooding mood.Sometimes he wondered whether this is all to this?He worked so hard just to get to where he is right now,and now what?Well this is what I want,my dream and yet he feels so sad and alone which he cannot shake off.

A few days with Selina will certainly changed that.It will certainly change whatever I am feeling right now,he thought.She always puts me in the ground,where I am suppose to be ,that's why I love her a lot like a sister,like a home, when I am lost ,I always find myself again.

How come Hebe is not around when he needed her most?He knows that they have an understanding that he or she will not be a hindrance to their respective career.No limitations,each one will decide on their own career path.But somehow this time,he wished,she could have at least spend some time with him.What is wrong with me?,Jiro thought,I am getting selfish again and it is not fair for her...

Hebe ,he thought ,a smile started to peek on his face but was replace by a deep frown.Hebe was one of the few people,he loved in his life,so beautiful,talented and hardworking.She always have that smile that was so appealing that you would always say yes to whatever she is asking of you.Hebe her girlfriend and somehow everybody knows or expecting that they are going to end up together down to the altar.

Everybody says that they belong together,that they are compatible and they have a lot in common.But something must have gone haywire somewhere.Jiro frown again,this is the first time he admitted that everything is not well in the paradise.I must be tired,he thought.The last movie must have taken his toil on me.A sleep,a good night sleep will probably make me feel better tomorrow.As he prepares himself for bed...and just was about to doze off....then the phone rang,and as he grab his phone and it is Hebe...

"Hello,still sore about me Honey.I am sorry,I have not told you about this because I know you will be crossed."Hebe said on the other line."I promised I will make it up to you."

"It is okay,I am sorry too that I've acted that way."Jiro said."I am just disappointed,that I won't be able to spend more time with you."

"So what is your plan for now?"Hebe asked."Are you still going out of town?"

"Yes,I need to unwind a bit"Jiro answered."I asked Selina to go with me and she said yes and Arron and Calvin will follow on the weekend,they might bring some friends with them too.Chun is still unsure,because they have plans,he is still checking out with Ella.So don't worry about me."

"I know you'll manage without me,that is what I love about you.You are not the clingy type and you give me enough freedom to do my own thing and do things with out limitations."Hebe said.

"And Jiro better be no hanky panky business there,and that means no girls.I have a secret spy around so you better not think about it."Hebe added in an intensed voice.

Jiro laughed on the other line."Well let me think about it,I still have my black book with me."Jiro said in an impish smile

"Mr Jiro Wang,don't you dare or I will skin you alive.Don't even think I am not capable of doing that."Hebe's voice full of emotion.

"You know nobody can stand a chance with you.That is why you won my heart."Jiro said.

"I have to go I still have to wrapped up some scenes today.I'll see you soon.I love you Dadong."Hebe ends.

"Me too,I love you Hebe."Jiro smiled and the smile stays on his face as he lays back on his bed.She can be so feisty and so sweet at the same time.She knows how to get what she wants in life.....as he thinks of her......