Arron and Hebe At Last

HOME - {Completed}
Hebe lay in her bed as she think about what transpired tonight.Another week and she is going to Los Angeles and she have to leave New York.Arron has been her companion for the past weeks.He has been attentive and yes,he seems to be bent to get her this time.

How long has it been? It has been years and yes,he have loved her through all this time.She wondered if the chase is the reason.Could it be that Aron just wants her,professed to love her,because he can't have her then.But now,she knows,she is falling for his charms,will it be wise and logical to say yes to him,knowing he have to leave him again soon for another assignment.Do I keep him hanging or commit to him?

Hebe have no problems with commitment,in fact she love the commitment in a relationship,that is why,Jiro and her lasted for a long time.She does not want to guess,she wants security,so she can focus her energy to her career and the better things in life.

If she ever commit now,and cut the chase,will Arron still be in love with her ,just like now? She can't afford to get hurt again.It is so emotionally draining.She is better now,but breaking up with Jiro also took a toil on her.They have been together for a long time.He is like a habit that is quite hard to break.But Arron made her smile again,made her believe in herself again,for a short period of time.

Hebe got up and went to her balcony as she looked outside,looking for answer.She felt so confused.She knows,she have feelings for Arron now,more than just a mere attraction,she is falling for him too,big time.She wished,she have a friend,she can confide with at this time to help her out sort her own emotions.

She does not have any close friends,after one of her friend betrayed her and sold all her sordid secrets in the tabloid.She sold her out for a few thousand dollars.And after that she never trusted anybody again.The only person she trusted after that is Jiro,she was always her friends first before anything else.She wondered where he is right now.And then her phone rang,and it is Jiro....

"Jiro ?" Hebe asked.

"Hebe,is that you?" Jiro

"Yes,I was just thinking about you." Hebe said."I'm glad you called.I have something to ask you.You know that you are my only friend,and I am so confused right now.You are the only one who really knew me,Jiro."

"Hebe,is something wrong?Did Arron do something or anything what happen?" Jiro asked.

"No,Arron is fine,he is so sweet and such a gentleman,and I think,he really loves me.And I think I am falling for him also." Hebe said.

"So what is the problem Hebe?" Jiro asked."Arron loves you for the longest time.He has been faithful to you,through all those times."

"I am scared,what if he break my heart again,what if he only likes me because he can't have me before,he loves me for the chase." Hebe asked.

"Did you talked to Arron at all?Why don't you talked to him and voiced to her your fears and doubts?" Jiro said."He loves you Hebe,I have no doubt about that,I have known him all his life.He never felt like this before to any other girl.So you do love him.I am glad,the two closest people in my life are together."

"Yes,I love Arron,I never realized it until now."Hebe said."I have to talk to him."

"I am happy for both of you.Hebe I am sorry if I have hurt you,but it is better for both of us." Jiro said.

"Yes,I know,I realized it now,we have to free each other, to find our own happiness.Jiro.Can you still be my best friend?You are the only friend I've got." Hebe asked.

"Yes,I don't want it any other way.You still my friend,no matter what.You know,I only wished for your own happiness,just like what i have with Selina.Hebe I called you up,I want you the first one to know,Selina and I are getting married in a months time.And I want you to be there and Arron."

"I'm so happy for you,of course I will be there,on the most important day of you life,I have to be there." Hebe said.

"And don't tell Arron yet,but I am going to ask him to be my best man" Jiro said."I'll call you for details.We have to get together,before you leave for L.A.,Me and Selina and you and Arron."

"yeah,that will nice." Hebe said."Good night Jiro,Thanks for enlightenment" as she hang up.And this time ,he is calling Arron,she can't wait anymore.

Hebe met Arron for breakfast.She knows,it is such a weird time to be talking to your guy at this time of the day,but she doesn'r care....

Arron came,he looked fresh and he just got out of the shower.He have that easy smile at his face.Hebe's heart started to flutter,and she does not know,where her emotions coming from.

"Good morning,you must be up early."Arron said."You still looked beautiful tired and lacking in sleep.You still looked amazing."

"Uhmm,you are making me blushed,and I thought,I am beyond that."Hebe said."I have something to tell and I don't think I can wait anymore.Are you on your way to office now?"

"Yes,but I don't have any appointment until noontime." Arron said.

"Good then we have enough time for togetherness." Hebe said.

"What do you mean Hebe?" Arron asked,his heart racing.

"About last night,I have thought it through and I realized that I have also fallen for you.I love you Yan Yalun." Hebe said.

"I love you too,Hebe,I have always love you." Arron said."I thought you are telling me the opposite today .Thank God,finally, you are mine."

"I was afraid of you before,for I know,I have been physically attracted to you before,and i heard you are a player.And now I realized that we are meant to be together," Hebe said.

"You have nothing to fear from me Hebe.I will always love you forever and ever." as Arron kissed Hebe.Finally Arron and Hebe together at last.