Friends Forever

HOME - {Completed}
The next day is such a relaxing day for both Selina and Jiro.They went to the nearby Farmer's market after breakfast and browse the little shop and store around the area.They have apple doughnut and hot apple cider.They went to the little antique shops and quilt store.

They have lunch at the nearby diner as they try the local home cooked meal of meatloaf and mashed potato with gravy.They went to a local ranch and farm and tried horseback riding.

"Uhmm I have not ride a horse since I was little kid"Selina said.Somehow the memory of her family came back.And Jiro saw the change of expression in her face.

"Come on it is going to be fun.Jiro said."I have to learn to ride from my previous movie.If you want you can ride with me."

"No,I think I will be fine with a little horse then."Selina said.Thinking that they will be that close will be too dangerous even in a broad daylight."I hope this one doesn't threw me off."

"Don't worry I will be here to catch you."Jiro said as he smiled."We'll just go along with the guide,I think this is only good for an hour ride."

They got saddled in their horses and went along the farm,overlooking the vast fields and meadows.They went past a stream with clear water and along the green trees.Somehow the ride is so comforting and calming.Selina enjoyed the scenery and Jiro is right along with her,riding side by side.

"I think I should buy a ranch or a farm next time."Selina said."I can retire to this kind of place when I get old"

Jiro laughed."And what will you do in the farm like this?"Jiro asked."I don't even think you have a green thumb or have any knowledge about farming."

"No I am not going to plant anything.I will just do my crochet and embroidery and have a cat by my side just like in the movie."Selina said laughing at the idea."For I will be an old lady then."

"No plans of marriage nor having a family?"Jiro asked."So is my friend even have a boyfriend or fallen in love yet?"

Selina looked at him and smiled.How can he be so dense,and not know and feel it.,she thought."Yes I have been in love but the person involve does not know it yet."Selina finally admitted."And he is in love with somebody else,and does not even know I exist."

So his friend have been in love,he wondered who the guy is,for he does know any guy that he knows that she hang around with.Somehow Selina's admission that there was somebody in her heart,Jiro felt something,like hurt or disappointment,which he could not understand.He felt sorry for her that the guy does not reciprocate her feelings.

"Don't worry,maybe somebody better will come along,or maybe he will have a change of heart."Jiro said."Come on we better move faster before we lose our guide."

It was almost dark when they reached home.Maria have left for the day,but she left some food warm in the oven.They went to their room to shower.

Then while heating the food,Arron called Jiro.

"Bro,we are almost there."Arron's voice went in and out due to low signal of the cell phone."Give us another half hour and Calvin is with me and Rainie." and then he hang up.

"You think we should wait for them for dinner,I am quite hungry but I can still wait.How about you?"Jiro asked.

"I am fine,I am not that hungry yet."Selina replied.She felt a sinking heart when they learned that they are coming soon.So soon,when I am just enjoying my moment with Jiro,Selina thought.

They sat on the sofa watching some news,while waiting for them,when they finally heard voices outside.Jiro can hear Arron's laugh,as Jiro got up and met them in the driveway.Selina started to prepare the table.

"Hello Selina."Arron said as he eyed her intently."So how do you like the place?Isn't the view great?" smiling at her.

Selina smiled"Yes it is.The deck is overlooking the lake and it is so beautiful."Selina said."Hello Boss"as Selina greeted Calvin when he walked in,followed by Rainie with a nice smile.

"This is Rainie Selina"as Calvin introduce them.'Rainie ,Selina,Jiro's best friend."Calvin said.

Selina smiled at her and then lead her to the bedroom upstairs."When you are ready,you can come down for dinner."

"Thank you."Rainie said,as Selina walked back down to the kitchen.

Rainie,could not understand how she end up being here.Calvin invited her and she immediately agreed because she knows that Arron will be here too.She does not know if she did the right thing.She pushed the thoughts aside as she went to the bathroom to wash up for dinner.Then she remembered that she was very hungry..as she hurry up.

Rainie went down for dinner.Everybody was so animated talking to each other.Suddenly,Rainie felt like an outcast.But that is only for a minute for Calvin was right by her side.He offered her a drink as she took the drink and took it in strides.

Selina was busy in the kitchen being helped by Jiro.They looked so good together,so comfortable with each other.Nobody can deny the affections that exist between the two.Finally Jiro called everybody for dinner,then his phone rang and then it is Genie,.

Genie is Jiro's first love,they broke up but they remained friends ,the affection is still there.Genie went to abroad to study and that sent them apart.Genie is with Danson now,whom she met in London while studying.Danson also become's Jiro's friend.

"Genie ,how are you?"Jiro greeted "Are you still in London? I thought you are due to come back in a week time."

"No I am here."answered Genie,her voice is so excited that she could hardly contained herself."I met arron and told me about your get together,so I am coming with Danson.I really miss you and the group,so we are almost there,I think we are good half hour from you are now,right Danson?"

Jiro can hear Danson's agreement on the line."That will be great Genie.I missed you too.Okay,I'll see you soon."as he hang up.

This is great,everybody is here and Chun and Ella are coming tomorrow and only Hebe is missing.He remembered,he have not talked to her all day today.He was so happy that all his friends are here,he knows they are going to have a grand time just like before.

Just when they are in the middle of dinner,Genie and danson arrived.Jiro hurriedly went down to meet them.Genie gave him a kiss as he hugged her tightly.Danson's eyes lifted up a little,seeing the close between the two.Then Jiro moved to shake Danson's hand.

"You looked so great Genie."Jiro exclaimed."And you looked so fit Danson.You must be in contention for the iest man alive ."Jiro teasing him, as Danson laughed.

"Come on let us go inside.Everybody is here." Jiro said."This is really like old times.I really miss you Genie."and Danson did not like the sound of it,as they walked in...