Right Where We Belong

HOME - {Completed}
That night Jiro and Selina decided to spend another night in Arron's beach house.As they walk hand in hand in the beach after dinner.It was still still bright for summer is almost here.The sun is just about to set,but there was a cool breeze that fan their faces.

"So are you ready to go back in the city with me tomorrow?" Jiro asked.

Selina nodded."Yeah,Calvin might be wondering what is going on with me." Selina said."I think I overstretched our friendship already.I keep asking him for a favor this last few days already.I might not have a job to go back to."

"Selina,I have to tell you something.I have accepted an assignment for my next film and that means traveling for me,and this time I have to go to Asia,Japan and China to be specific." Jiro said.

"So that it means,you have to leave once again?" Selina said with her heart sinking."How long are you going to be there?"

"Six months or more." Jiro said."Is that alright with you?"

"Although I want you here with me,I'll support you whatever your plan is." Selina said."Just don't forget,that there is somebody waiting here for you." as she looked at him.

They just got back together and he have to leave again, Selina thought.Jiro must have read her thoughts as he pulled her in his arms.It is gonna be tough to leave Selina so soon,Jiro thought.

"When are you leaving?" Selina asked.I have to prepare myself for this,she thought.

"I am leaving in two weeks time." Jiro said."I am sorry."

"That soon?" Selina asked in disappointment."We barely get back and you are leaving so soon."

"I am sorry,they are in a hurry.They have been waiting for me,and I was quite hesitant to accept this at first,because I was thinking of you,but it was too good to pass up." Jiro said.

Selina bit her lips."It is alright,I understand,Dadong." Selina said."Let us just make the most of whatever time is left." as she forced a smile,and started walking her hand in Jiro's hand.

They sat in the sand as they looked at the setting sun.The sun was like a huge ball of red and golden hues that spread out in the sky.The waves splashed in the sandy sand creating a soothing and beautiful music.

"I wished that time would stand still and then you don't have to go ,and leave me alone."Selina said,as she lays her head on Jiro's shoulder.

"Me too,I wished that I don't have to leave you. I'm going to miss you a lot.I don't even know if I will have enough courage to leave you now." Jiro said. "I just want to be with you,have you in my arms every day,see your face in my every waking hours."

"Yeah, me too, I want that very much ,but we have to do this for now.I know, it is gonna be tough,but we'll make it." Selina said, wanting to feel optimistic and positive about the whole thing,as she smiled at him.Jiro looked at her and then emotions flooded him, feeling her love and trying to uplift his spirit,although she knew that she was also down.

Then as they stared at each other and Jiro kissed Selina with all the love that he feels for her.The kiss was tender at first,her lips soft and moist,and it tasted so sweet as they clung to each other,wanting more and more with each kisses,as they broke free when they out of breath.

"I love you Selina." Jiro murmured in Selina's ear.

"I love you too ,Jiro." Selina said in a whisper.Jiro took her hand as he lead her back to the house.Their eyes not leaving each other.....

That afternoon in the city, as Hebe and Arron ended up having dinner with Calvin and Rainie.It is obvious that Calvin is so into Rainie and by the way things are going,it will only take a little more time,and Rainie is falling little by little to Calvin's charm.They said their goodbye after dinner,and Calvin took Rainie home.

"So,what is it now,Mr Arron Yan?" Hebe said."You have any plan for the night?"

"Nothing,why? Do you have anything plan?" Arron said smiling at her.

"Nothing,I was supposed to be mourning and fixing my broken heart." as Hebe laughed.This time she can laughed about it.

She wondered if what she felt for Jiro is for real or is just an image of the love that she wants to be.Something that was planned and calculated.Love should be something that will just grow freely ,and something that no matter what, will be able to stand the time,and the distance between two being.She wondered if Arron's feeling for her was just like that,able to withstand time and distance. It must have been like that.He told her,he loved her from the beginning,even before Jiro,and that seems like forever.And to love her all this time and all the time that she have been away,and have been going with Jiro,he still loved her.

Arron stared at Hebe,and the way that she can smile and laughed at the break up,seems she has gotten over her heartache.Now he knew is his chance to prove to her ,that he truly love her,love her like no other woman in his life.

"You feel like going somewhere?" Arron asked.

"Not really,I just want a quiet place,but I don't want to be alone." Hebe said."It make me think too much,and then it will be too much drama,when I am alone."

"You want to go to my place?" Arron said. "it has a nice view of the city."

"You are not thinking of anything crazy,are you?" Hebe asked with a grin in .

"No,I am not going to do anything crazy.If I ever do it with you,I want you to be free from any hang ups in your life,free from Jiro's thoughts and free from whatever hang ups from your career. I want it ,when the time comes,that your whole world will be centered to me.I want nothing less,for that is the way i feel about you Hebe." Arron said.

"Alright then,Mr Yan,take me to your place." Hebe said. "You sure have grown Arron,I never thought you have it in you."

"What do you mean?" Arron asked.

"I never thought,that you have this serious side of you." Hebe said."And I never thought you are romantic,I thought that you just go for it,if you want something or someone and then discard them,when you get tired."

"Oh that hurts,"Arron said."I never thought you thought of me that low." as he hold his heart acting like in pain.

Hebe laughed at him."If you are patient enough with me,maybe you get a chance." Hebe said,as Arron smiled and gave her a sideway glances,as they walked over to his car...