The Way You Look Tonight

HOME - {Completed}
The restaurant where they went was a beautiful and an elegant one.It was at the top of the cliff overlooking the lake.The restaurant is big enough and it has a glass window that surrounds the entire place,so everyone can enjoy the view of the lake with it's mountains and trees backdrop.

They cater American-Italian Foods.Their table was the best,since they have the privacy and yet have the best view of the place.They have linen tablecloth and linen napkins in three colors of powder blue,baby pink and white.They have candelabras in the middle and fresh bouquet of flowers,wildflowers like freshly picked from the garden with mixtures of greens as the sweet scent mixed with the aroma of the food being served.

Selina found herself seated between Jiro and Arron,Rainie is between Arron and Calvin,Genie between Jiro and Danson and Ella between Danson and Chun.Jiro found himself staring at Selina,like seeing her in a different light tonight.This gives Selina an uncomfortable feeling,trying hard not to blush at his glances and stares.But her own heart is betraying her,as it beats faster, every time their eyes met.

They have dinner,their seafoods and pasta was excellent and everybody voiced their approval and compliment to the chef of the house.They have wine with their dinner and continued drinking even after the dinner.

The restaurant have a dance floor with live music playing romantically throughout the night.Everybody happy that they have their respective partners to hold hands with and cuddle with,while the romantic songs was being played.Even Chun have his arms around Ella like they been going out for the first time as he looked in her eyes.

All of them have partners except Jiro,Selina and Arron.Arron can't help but missed Hebe,hoping in his heart that she should be also here,even if it means watching her with Jiro on her side all the time.Just being near her and seeing her will be good enough for him.It has been a while since he laid eyes on her.If only affection can be transferred from one person to another just like that.He looked at Selina looking so beautiful,and yet he cannot feel anything for her,if only he can fall for her ,then everything will be perfect,then no hearts will be broken,he thought.

Jiro too was thinking of Hebe and missing her,but then Selina is here to fill the void that he is feeling.It seems like ,as long as either Selina or Hebe is on his side then,he is happy and contented.He doesn't understand it.How can one one fill the void of the other,and how can he have feelings like this ,between the two most important people in his life.He felt his heart playing tricks on him,When he caught sight of Selina tonight,he felt as if the time stood still when ever he looked at her.He knows his heart always belong to Hebe ,but tonight ,he is not sure anymore.There is certain calmness and contentment whenever he is with Selina,but he is at a heights of emotion whenever he is with Hebe.And the contrast in his relationship between the two confused him at no end,like both of them playing a tug of war in his heart.

Selina is also confused and her heart in chaos.The way Jiro looked at her tonight,makes her heart smile and cry at the same time ,knowing he does not belong to her,and he loved somebody else.She knows,she could not love any other guy anymore,for Jiro took possession of her heart already,today and maybe forever.The only thing she have to decide on whether to tell and let Jiro know her own true feeling and jeopardized the close relationship they have or keep everything to herself like she have been doing all this time...

Selina was so surprised when Jiro took her hand and lead her to the dance floor.They were playing "The Way You look Tonight."He was all eyes to her as if they were just the two of them in the room.he held her close,like she could not even breath.She can smell his cologne and it smells like heaven,just holding him like this is heaven already,she thought.

Jiro felt happy just holding Selina in his arms.He have this inner happiness inside him,that he cannot explain.Holding her in my arms and touching her gives me a certain peace and happiness,Jiro thought.

Arron looked at them together,somehow he feel uncomfortable seeing them together.He noticed the closeness And he felt confused of what was going on between the two.Arron start thinking of Hebe again,he does not want her to get hurt.He knows he is going to protect her from all the hurt and she better not know about this.He does not want Jiro and Selina to get hurt too.Arron shook his head head off,he must be thinking way ahead ,and he is jumping on the gun.Jiro will never do that ,he knows him too well,he will never hurt Hebe and Selina,the two girls he loved most.

Arron looked around and noticed that he is the only one left out in the table,since Genie was dancing with Danson,looking so into each other,staring at each other's eyes,Calvin dancing with Rainie,smiling and laughing probably at one of Calvin's joke and looking at him,as Calvin stared back at her,seeing the admiration in his eyes,and Chun and Ella dancing together ,looking like they were made for each other,and no other can pull them apart,the love can be seen and felt in the air as they danced.Arron is the only one left without partner,the only odd one out,as he smiled,Jiro should be in my place and I should be the one dancing with Selina,what a joke he thought....

They finally left the place when it is closing time and Jiro never left Selina's side.Every one is pretty much with their own partner,except Arron,why me,Arron thought,it should be Jiro,he is the one attached to the girl that he loves.I have to do something before anybody can get hurt,Arron thought. Selina is so sweet,she does not deserve to receive the end of Hebe's fury....

The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble

Someday when I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel aglow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight

You're lovely with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft
There is nothing for me but to love you
And the way you look tonight

With each word your tenderness grows
Tearing my fear apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose
It touches my foolish heart
Lovely never ever change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it
Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight

With each words your tenderness grows
Tearing my fears apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose
It touches my foolish heart

Lovely,don't you ever change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it
Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYU1MDG4nq8