It Is Not The Way It Is { Look Can Be Deceiving }

HOME - {Completed}
Selina woke up that morning with so much anticipation in her heart. Yesterday,Jiro talked to Hebe and yes today is the day when Jiro will be finally be free,and yes he will be free to love her and she will be free to love Jiro too.

Selina was expecting a call from Jiro but never got any.She wondered how did it went along.Although ,there is fear in her heart,she brushed it away.She have to trust Jiro on this.He never let her down before. All this time ,they have been friends,she knew ,she can trust her life with him.

She dressed up for work and decided to passed by Jiro's penthouse on the way to work. She missed him already.She have not seen him for two days already. And she was anticipating of sharing a breakfast with him this morning.

She went past the reception,since her name is on the list of the people that are allowed in Jiro's place. They did not call him to ask for permission and access. The security and privacy in the building is well known ,so that nobody can gain access without approval from the tenants and owners.

She took the elevator and went straight to ring the bell in Jiro's apartment.She was all excited and happy. Somehow what happened next ,did not prepare her. When Hebe opened the door,Selina got the shock of her life,clad in Jiro's shirt and with the look that she have just gotten out of bed from a night of wild fun with your lover. The hand that ran across her face ,felt nothing at all.The thing that hurt her most is the sight of the girl right in front of her. The look that Hebe gave her, wanted her to crawl underneath any hole ,so as to hide the shame that she felt . The smile after the slap on her cheeks ,the smirk on her face told her,that she got him back,that she won him back in her heart, as tears came flowing and Selina can only ran away from the cause and the reason of her pain. Jiro have betrayed her for the first time.He lied to her,after giving to him all of herself..giving Jiro everything .....How can he do it to her?..The man she ever loved have betrayed her....

Hebe went back inside. There was a smile of satisfaction in her face after hitting Selina. But somehow,she felt sorry for her when she saw the tears on her face , after all she is also a girl,just like her,who happen to fall in love with the great Jiro Wang.That man's charm is lethal,Hebe thought.

She went back to the room,and got changed in her clothes,getting ready to leave.Jiro caught up with her as she was about to leave the place.

Jiro woke up and was surprised to see Hebe,all dressed up,looking so fresh and beautiful. Gone is the image of the hurt and broken Hebe that he held in his arms last night .In front of him ,is the calm and composed Hebe with a forced smile in her face ,that only Jiro could have known,the pain underneath the smile.

Jiro stared at her. They have been together for years.If there is anybody,that could have known Hebe ,it will be him. He have loved her all this time,but she is not the woman for him,that he knows now. Only Selina can make him happy now. There is only one girl in his heart all along.Selina is the only girl,that his heart feels at home with.She is the only one that can quiet his restless heart and soul.

"How are you feeling?" Jiro asked as he smiled at her."You gave me a scare last night,but I can see ,you are feeling a lot better now."

Hebe nodded and smiled at him,as she let out a deep sigh,after all,the man in front of her have filled her thoughts in all her waking moment all this time. But although ,she is sorry that their relationship ended,she was relieved,and she felt her heart a lot lighter. Somehow being in a relationship with him ,is just too tiring and too demanding. She knew,it will take sometime for her to be in a relationship again.She just hate the drama,the demands and the time wasted...for what...for a love lost?

"I'll be fine,don't worry about me." Hebe said."I know,I can always count on you,you are always a Father Goose to me.You always take good care of me,Jiro."

Jiro smiled."You know, I will always care for you Hebe."he said."Can we be friends.,really ,like a real friend?"

Hebe smiled more of a laugh."Won't it be weird,after what we have?"Hebe said."Selina might not like that."

"She will understand."Jiro said."She knows how I feel about you. Just remember,if you need somebody,you can count on me. I'll be just a phone call away."

And Hebe was touched by his words,as she went to him and Jiro gave her a hug,but this time,there is no more passion but more of a brother to a sister, who will love and protect her always,and as they embrace each other for the sake of a love lost along the way.

And just as Arron, came to see Jiro and ,he was surprised at what he saw. Hebe in Jiro's arms.He stared in shock and then quietly walked away. He was hurt at what he saw. She got him back. She have forgiven him,and she must have really love him. How can he be so foolish to think ,that they will even have a future together. Suddenly all the hope that he have and have build up for the last few days,have all vanished just like that. How come it hurt him more now,more than ever?...as he waked as fast as he can,far away from the source of all his pain...How can she forgive him?...as he shook his head in such disbelief and as tears fell.