Arron and Jiro {The Confrontation}

HOME - {Completed}
When Hebe hang up,Jiro and Selina could only looked at each other. Both Jiro and Selina was unable to sleep.The penthouse is so quiet,that it feels eerie,like there was an impending doom coming. The day that both of them dreaded have come.

In the morning,Selina got up early and dressed up,and gave a hurried kiss to Jiro.She went to her apartment and got changed and went to work. She looked at herself in the mirror and she does not like what she saw.She looked tired and troubled,due to lack of sleep and heavy with guilt feelings. Hardly the look of a woman in love,she thought.

She went immediately to her desk,hoping she won't bump into somebody. Just as she was settling down for her work for the day,Arron came.He looked at her and saw the guilt written all over her face.He shook his head,and the more Selina felt guilty.

"You better tell me what happened,Selina?" Arron asked."Hebe called me up ,and she was crying,saying there was a girl in Jiro's pad. I called Jiro but he was ignoring my call. The last time I saw you,you were with Jiro and you did not go to work yesterday. Are you the girl that Hebe is talking about?"

Selina just looked at him,unable to explain herself. Arron saw the tears in her eyes and the tremble in her lips. The guilt which she was unable to shake off.

"How did you know,it was me?" Selina asked nervously. "Did she knows that it was me? Did you tell her that it was me?" as she cried.

"You did not tell her that it was me Arron?" as she looked at him with a pleading eyes. " No please Arron ,you did not tell her ."Arron went to her as he embraced her,knowing how she feels about Jiro.

"No I did not tell her,for I wasn't sure,and I was hoping it is not you,that you have some sense in your head. How did it happened?" Arron asked. "I am gonna kill him for doing this to both of you."

"I should have not,but I love him Arron,you know that I love him." was the only reason that Selina can think for the moment.

Anger rushes to Arron, He was so mad at Jiro for playing with their emotions." I thought better of him.How can he do it this way?" Arron said."I am going to talk to him, and he better have a better explanation to me than you.How can he be callous and unfeeling. Hebe loved him,and this is what she got. I thought he is a better man than me ,for Hebe ,but I was so wrong. I have to talk to him." and with that Arron left,and Selina can only looked at his back.

Arron found Jiro in his pad. Jiro did not avoid him this time.He knows that sooner or later,he is going to find out. And he knows.Hebe must have called him,for they were close friends even before. And Jiro sometimes feel that Arron hold a secret torch for Hebe,which Hebe just ignore.He knows,he is not gonna be easy on him,friend or no friend.Sometimes Arron can be such a self righteous son of a ,Jiro thought.He knows,he is in for the kill.

"You better have a better explanation to me."Arron said. "How can you do this to her? to Selina to Hebe,you have no shame at all? I swear I could have kill you with my bare hands, I gave her up for you Jiro,knowing that you can love her and take care of her more than me,and now this,you broke her heart.How can you do this to her?" as he lunged a fist to Jiro and hit Jiro in the face.Blood ran through his mouth,but Jiro did not feel the pain.

The pain that he felt is more than that, something inside his heart. Now,it is not only Hebe and Selina that he have hurt but also Arron. Somehow,he knew at the back of his mind that Arron love Hebe.The way he looked at her,and the hurt look every time he was with Hebe.

"I am sorry,I did not plan it this way.It is not suppose to happen this way." Jiro said."We're suppose to break up before,I 'll tell Selina about my feelings but it just happens. Hebe is so far away,and I could not break it to her over the phone. I was waiting for her to come back home,but I am afraid that I am losing Selina in the process."

"But to do this to Hebe,Jiro,how can you be so unfeeling." Arron said."I thought better of you,you are like a brother to me. I trusted you with her."

"I just realized that I love Selina and not Hebe." Jiro said."I also love Hebe,but not in a way like I love Selina.I don't want to hurt her,but I don't want to lose Selina either .I cannot take the chance of letting her go..Please Arron try to understand."

Arron looked at his friend and he saw the pain and the hurt in his face.He wondered,how did he end into this mess.He wondered,how can he changed his feelings all of a sudden to Hebe.

"What happened Jiro,I thought you really love Hebe?" Arron asked. "She have been faithful to you all this time,isn't that enough for you?"

"I thought that was enough before,but now I learned that I want more ." Jiro said. "I want a partner that can be with me,somebody that will be there for me,when I needed her." as he looked away ."I want a woman that I can come home to at the end of a day and Hebe is not ready to give it to me."

Arron looked with much sadness in his eyes. So there is so much more here than what he have seen before. Hebe's career has been in a way for both of them.

"You have to talk to her Arron,make sure that she is alright." Jiro said."She always listen to you Arron. She is coming tomorrow,and I am going to talk to her and clear up this whole mess once and for all."

"You better do that ,Jiro." Arron said.And with that Arron left Jiro without much of a second glance ."Don't worry Hebe,I will be there for you. I won't give you up anymore ,to any other man.I will prove to you that I am now a changed man.I'll prove my love for you." Arron told himself.....