Arron and Hebe In A New Light

HOME - {Completed}
Arron decided to stay with Selina for few days,figuring out that Jiro will be on his tail and will definitely seek him out.He knows,he will have a hard time explaining about Selina and her whereabouts. And he wants Selina to feel comfortable first ,before leaving her by herself.

He thought about Hebe,why is it so hard to forget her. And why it have to be Jiro of all the people.Jiro who was his friend ,and who he love like a brother. It will be a lot easier to hate anybody,but i can't hate Jiro...

Selina tried to erase Jiro from her mind,but it seems it is such an impossible task. The more she tried,the more she think of him. Everything seems remind her of him.And they have been together,they have spent nights together,how can she forget him?.Her heart is beyond repair now,she cried some more.She remembered before,when work has been her therapy before. She have to bury herself in work and then eventually,she would be able to forget him. There was a job that requires traveling to Asia. She knows ,she is qualified for the job,in fact ,she is the best for the job,for she can speak the language,but Calvin was just stubborn for Jiro warned him,not to send her for an assignment far from home.But this time ,she is going to ask Calvin for this,she will get this job,and Calvin won't be able to refuse her.

"Selina,are you sure,you going to be fine here?" Arron asked.

Selina nodded her head and smiled at Arron. "Don't worry about me,i will be fine." Selina said "And Thank you for helping me out,I won't forget this."

"Anytime,Selina." Arron said."If you need me,just call. I have to go back ,for there is some sort of emergency in the office."

And with that Arron left for the city,as Selina looked at him.

Arron have to go back,there was a pressing problem in the office,he have to address the drop in profit in the last quarter.And yes the stockholders are afraid in losing their hard earned money.It will take him sometime.

Jiro got a call from his agent, pressing him for an answer,about his next movie. He have to give an answer now,or he will lose the it. He want to accept the project for it is every actor's dream to land in this kind of role,but the fact that he has not talked to Selina ,is the one that holding him . He wants to aske Selina first before,he'll accept the project. But Selina is nowhere to be found.She have gone from him forever...

He dialed his agent number and with a heavy heart

"Yes, I am accepting the project." Jiro said."So it means,I have to leave soon?"Alright,just prepared everything and I'll sign.No I don't mind traveling..where in Japan and China...sure.Alright.we are on this one." and with that he hung up.

He looked out at his window.He wondered where can Selina be? Why she did not even wait for him? he wondered,what is it that he have done wrong,that made her walked away from him.

The board meeting was intense and Arron have to keep his poise all throughout the meeting.he got out and went out of the office right after the meeting. he cannot take the heat anymore.With the drop in economy,sales have also gone down and everybody is worried about their money,which he can't blame them,if everybody want to hold on their money,nowadays. He needs a drink and he needs to cool down.

Hebe decided to get out for the first time.The weather is nice and the sun is shining,the first of the warm weather for a while. And the outside world seems so inviting,as she stepped out of the house. She needs to breath fresh air and smell the roses.This will be a new beginning for me,she told herself.

Jiro just got a phone call from Calvin...

"I know,you are looking for Arron." Calvin said."He just called me up,why don't you give him a call now.He is in town.In fact, I will meet him now."

"Good,where are you going to meet him?" Jiro asked "I'll met you there and please don't tell him,I am coming."

"Alright." Calvin said.He wondered why Jiro want Arron anyway and he have that urgency in his voice.

Hebe was just stepping out in one of the shops along Fifth Avenue,when she bumped into a familiar face, and it was Arron. She smiled at him. The good old Arron, he is still good looking as ever,still a heartbreaker,she bet as a smirk came to her face.

"Hi Arron,you look beat." Hebe said.

"That is the understatement ,if you have been where I have been." Arron said.His face with a frown and his eyes sharp."I heard you're back in town."

"Come on ,let us have drink,I am sure Jiro will not mind if his girlfriend went out for a drink with a friend ,right?" Arron asked.

Hebe just looked at him.he does not know,that they broke up,and he was Jiro's bestfriend ? But she decided to keep quiet about it, as she followed him on the table.

Hebe was quiet and there was sadness in her eyes,when Arron looked at her."You looked so quiet and lonely." Arron mocked."Don't tell me,there is trouble in the paradise?"

Suddenly,Hebe was unable to hold herself as tears started to flow.

Arron's expression changed,when he saw Hebe crying.His true emotion surfaced as he looked at her and hol her in his arms.She must be hurting too,Arron thought.She must have love Jiro a lot to forgive him and then be in pain like this.Suddenly,he felt the anger that he felt for Jiro before.He wants to hurt him for making Hebe cry. How can Jiro did this to her,and what did he say to make her accept him back.

"Hebe,how can you take him back,after what he have done? Arron asked."Do you love him that much to be able to forgive him?"

"No,I did not take him back,we broke up,can't you see that?" Hebe blurted out."He wants out and we broke up,He never told you? i thought ,he was your bestfriend?"

"But I saw you kissing that morning?" Arron said.

"I just gave him a kiss,a goodbye kiss.We knew it was over,it is just a matter of time.We are just too proud to admit it to ourselves." Hebe said. "But we are still friends."

"I am sorry for acting like a jerk earlier." Arron said smiling at Hebe now. "So that it means,I have a chance on you now? I have love you all this time,from the time I told that i love you before,but you rejected me." as he hold on his heart and acting like he is dying.

Hebe laughed at him,through tears."We'll you are such a playboy that time,Mr Arron Yan. And you want me to take you seriously."

"If i prove to you,that I am a changed man now,will you accept my love."Arron said."I only back off because i thought you are better off with Jiro.But now I know that I am the best man for you."

Hebe looked at Arron,and she is like seeing him for the first time,Arron is still as handsome as ever and with that smile,somehow,Hebe felt her heart melting in his stares and his smile,as she felt something inside.She felt her heart lighter,and Arron Yan is not too bad after all as she smiled and she felt the glow inside....