Jiro and Selina

HOME - {Completed}
That night,Jiro insisted of serving Selina during dinner time.Maria,the housekeeper have left for the day.She have cooked dinner for them already.They have roast beef and all the ts,as Selina watered at the aroma of the roasted beef.

"What did I do to deserved your service this time?"Selina asked and smiling at him.

"You kept my company,and you did not leave me lonely."Jiro said sounding serious.

Selina felt that there is something that have been bothering him,the way he tried to avoid her eyes when he was talking.She knows,she have to talk to him about this later on.

Finally,it is dessert time.They have coffee and Maria prepared some cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top.Selina could not help herself to a whole slice.They usually share dessert together,but today she is eating the whole slice all to herself.And Selina let out a naughty smile to Jiro like being caught in the act,Jiro just gave her an amused glance.

Then Jiro came near her as he ruffled her hair and his hand stayed on her shoulder afterwards.Selina stiffened at his touch.He must have felt it,for he removed his hand abruptly.

Jiro felt something when he touched Selina.He withdrew his hands immediately.He thought,what is wrong with him,when Selina was like a sister to him.They grew up together.They shared a lot of things together,both losing their own parents at a young age,and sometimes they felt that they only have each other.He promised himself that he is going to take care of her forever,and nothing can come between them,nothing at all....

After dinner,Selina and Jiro settled in the sofa and watched some news.They looked like an old couple already,just watching and not much of conversation going on,until Selina start closing her eyes and she felt Jiro's hand on her shoulder.

"You better go up and have your rest Sleeping Beauty."Jiro said with a smile.

He hate to wake her up,for she looked so comfortable and she is sleeping like a baby as she put her head on his shoulder.But it is getting dangerous having her so close to him,and the proximity was just stirring something in him.Not that they have not shared a bed together or slept together when they were young.But then she is just like a sister to him then and just that without malice,but pure innocence.She would lay her head on his lap or chest and then they would tickle each other until they fell off from bed.He suddenly have the urge to do just that,but he controlled himself.

Selina got up,and was able to say a muffled "Good Night." and went to her room.

Jiro stayed down and poured himself a drink.It seems like he has been drinking a lot nowadays.He keep saying to himself that he needed to relax,but he really does not know what was bothering him.And he thinks that is the problem,he cannot pinpoint his own problem and what has been bothering him.

Selina was unable to sleep once she went upstairs to her room.She have been staring at the blank wall for a good hour,and kept on thinking of the man downstairs.She tossed and turned until she can not take it anymore.She got up and went downstairs

Selina found Jiro drinking.He must be drinking for a while now for his eyes looked glossy and his cheeks red.She knew something is wrong.She looked at him with a questioning look.Jiro managed a smile with a pain.

"I don't know what is wrong with me."Jiro started as he shook his head."I feel so alone and so sad all of a sudden.This past few days I have been feeling this way.I am where I want it to be,but somehow I don't get it why I have this feeling.You are the only one who knew me Selina,maybe you can explain it to me,for I never have this feeling before.I feel so lost." as he stared at her,and Selina can see the pain and feel the pain he have.

Selina went to him and put her arms around him,and she just want to comfort him and relieved him of all the pain and the hurt that he is feeling right now.

"I am here for you,you should know that by now.Remember,I am here for you like always."Selina said."You are never alone Dadong,the two of us together ,just like before." as they hugged each other to tears.....