Finding Selina

HOME - {Completed}
Uhmm few more chapters ,and this is almost coming to an end. Anyway I have another story in mind already..{ And yes another Jirlina story } and yes..I will continue my Like A Rose and the other two You and I and With You { Jiro/Hebe } story. I tried to stop but it seems my brain just keep on working.

For all those reading and supporting my stories ,I want to thank you. It is like finding a new friend in the web. And thank you for stimulating my brain. I thought by writing about Jiro and Fahrenheit,it will at least lessen my obsession with him and the group,but it did have an opposite results. I have never been a fan of anybody,usually I will just like somebody and watch them whenever I can .. this is like the first time. Hoping I can outgrow this feeling.... or maybe love Jiro less..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jiro rushed to the bar where Calvin and Arron were supposed to meet . Jiro arrived first before Calvin as Jiro scanned the people inside the bar. Calvin was nowhere in sight and Jiro found Arron with Hebe.He took a deep breath seeing them together. Somehow it put him in an awkward position,asking Arron about Selina when Hebe is right in front of them,it does not seem right.It feels like slapping Hebe right afront.

Before Jiro can change his mind,Hebe and Arron have seen him.He does not have any choice but to go to there table. He smiled at Hebe and Arron as both of them looked on. Hebe smiled at him.

"Arron" as Jiro nods his head in his direction and then looked at Hebe."How are you Hebe ?" he chilled at his own greeting to her. It feels different seeing her here and seeing her with Arron. But he did not feel any jealousy but happiness that she is with Arron. Somehow,they look good together and he is sure that Arron will take care of Hebe and he definitely loves her more than he will ever love her.

"Fine Dadong." Hebe said."Care to join us for a drink.I bumped into Arron and he invited me for a drink."

"Sure,but can you excuse me and Arron,I have something important to aske him." Jiro said ,as he took Arron on the side,his eyes sharp on him.

Arron hesitantly went with Jiro in the corner. Knowing now that Jiro and Hebe broke up ,somehow,Selina's reason for hiding from Jiro seems senseless. it only means one thing,that his best friend is truly in love with Selina.

"Arron,what did you dp to her?" Jiro asked. "Where is Selina? Don't lie to me,I know you know where she is right now."

"I am sorry Jiro,I did not know the truth until now."Arron said. "She asked my help,because she thought you got back with Hebe and you slept with her that night."

"We did not slept that night, Hebe fainted in my apartment and she end up sleeping in my place. We did not sleep together."Jiro said. "I don't know why am I even bother to explain it to you. Just tell me where is Selina please?"

Arron gave the address where to find Selina,"She is at our beach house in the Jersey Shore." Arron said.

"Thank you Arron,and Good luck to Hebe.I know you will take care of her and love her more than I ever will."Jiro said "And say goodbye to her from me."
and with that he was gone to see Selina.

Arron went back to the table,and Hebe smiled at her,somehow she did not ask about Jiro.He did not see any bitterness on Hebe's part toward Jiro,they must have an understanding and both must have agreed that it is for the better for both of them.Somehow,knowing how both felt for each other gave Arron a light feeling and Jiro giving his blessing for both of them gave him a happy feeling. This time ,he will make sure that he will own Hebe's precious heart.

Jiro drove himself like a maniac,like a he was running for his own life. His heart was beating so fast. How can she not trust him?,he thought. There sure is a misunderstanding ,but how come she never trust her heart? How can she leave without talking to him,and leaving him just like that,after putting his own life in a mess? He have so may questions and yes only Selina can answer all of it.

Jiro finally reached his destination and knocked on the door ,and as he stood there and he got no answer. The wind blew on his face as he looked out at the beach across. There were few people,in there some playing,some just laying there and enjoying the sun that was about to go down,and some are just walking,enjoying the cool breeze of the ocean. The sounds of the waves seemed to give Jiro a calming and soothing affect as his heart beat slow down,his head more calm. His gaze continue in the horizon and as he saw her sitting in the sands as she was looking at the vast ocean,in deep thought.

Jiro walked in big stride.His eyes not leaving her face. Selina still oblivious of Jiro's presence,continue to stare out of nothingness.It was too late for her to notice the presence of the person,that she have been trying to get rid of her life and thoughts.Their eyes locked as selina tried to scramble her way out of him,but it is too late.He was able to hold her wrist before she can get away.

"Why are you here?And how did you find out?" Selina asked."Arron,it is Arron?"
Jiro did not even answered her"Why did you take off just like that?" Jiro said."You owe me an explaination Selina,after what i have gone through."

"I have nothing to explain to you Jiro,you are the one who have some explaining to do." Selina said.

"Alright,after turning my life upside down,because of you,you just leave me without much of a goodbye."Jiro said his face flushed with anger."Who is fooling who in who here.I broke up with Hebe , only to find out you were gone and left with Arron."

"There is nothing between us,Arron is just a friend." Selina said." I went to your place and I saw Hebe that morning. You slept with Hebe that night.How could you?"

" I did not slept with her." Jiro said."She passed out in my place from exhaustion,after breaking up with her. It has not been easy on her ."

"But arron saw you that morning kissing?" Selina said.

"It is only a kiss ,a good bye kiss,a peck that is all. Can't you see that you are the one I love Selina?" Jiro asked "You are the one that I choose,is that not enough? You could have at least trusted me."

Selina looked at Jiro and now as the truth unfolds,she can't think straight anymore.How can I doubt his love for me,Selina asked herself,and suddenly guilt took over and her words failed her.

"Just tell me,did our night together did not mean a thing for you? If you don't love me then just tell me and then I'll let you go,and I'll be gone out of your life forever." Jiro asked. Her silence is making him frustrated and angry.Her lack of trust in him and her indecision have also hurt him the most,as he let go her hand that he was holding.If she does not believe him now, how can he expect her to believe him in the future. He looked away not wanting to see the answer in her eyes.He turned to take a step away from her. He was about to take the next step,when he heard a her voice.

"Hold on Mr Jiro Wang,I did not tell you to leave ,did I?" Selina asked."You still owe me some thing and I mean to collect it." as she went to him

Jiro looked at him and Selina smiled to him with tears in her eyes."You still owe me, your heart,i own your heart ,don't I?" Selina said. And with that jiro came to her and gave her a passionate kiss and took her in his arms...

They were short of breath when they pull apart."I am sorry for not trusting you." Selina said."I was just so hurt when I saw..but that is not important now.The important thing is I love you and you love me.I love you Dadong,more than my life itself."

"I love you too Selina."Jiro said."It was you all along,the only home for my heart,how come I never knew till now. And with you in my life i can never ask for more."

"Me too,you are all I need" Selina said.

"I think,we better go back,before we got caught up by paparazzi here." Jiro said."After all you are not just getting an ordinary man."he with a grin in his face."You are getting a man who truly loves you."

"I'll take this one on my arm no matter what." Selina said.As they walked back to the house hand in hand.