Finally,Hebe

HOME - {Completed}
They got home after midnight,Arron and Calvin with Rainie was the first one to arrive in the house.They found a car in the driveway,and Arron knew right away who is the owner of the car.His heart went a flip when Hebe came out from the car looking tired but still looking so beautiful

"Where is Jiro?"Hebe demanded."I have been waiting here for almost an hour.",looking so upset,that she forgot to greet everybody.

"Hello Hebe,you looked tired."Arron said,voicing his concern ."Does he knows you were coming?"

Hebe shook her head."I meant to surprise him,but I was the one being surprise."Hebe said."I thought for a while, I came here for nothing"

"He should be in the next car with Genie and Danson and Selina."Arron said.He looked at Hebe,she still looked pretty,tired,hungry and angry,she still looked amazing,and only her can pull it off.

Jiro came out of the next car,and before he can open the door for Selina,Hebe came to him and pulled him in an embraced and a kiss right in front of everybody.

"Jiro,honey,I have been waiting for you for almost an hour." Hebe said."I want to surprise you and this what I get.I got bitten by mosquitoes all over." as she pouts.

Jiro smiled at her."I am sorry,you did not tell me you are coming,we could have gone home earlier." as he put his arms around her."Come on let us go inside,for it is getting chilly out here." as he ushered Hebe inside.

Selina looked on,she stayed so quiet as she got out of the car,her very own existence forgotten,once Hebe showed up.And Arron can only looked at her in silence.The clock strikes twelve and Selina's time is up,Cinderella the princess is gone...Selina thought.

Everybody retires in their own room.Hebe stayed with Jiro,showing possession of the man in the house and nobody else.Genie was quiet as Danson took her hand to go to their room.Chun and Ella retired to bed too,and so are Calvin and Rainie.

Selina went to the room,and suddenly she have such a headache,so she looked for a Tylenol for her headache and found some in the bathroom's medicine cabinet.She was on her way down to get a glass of water,when she found Jiro and Hebe kissing passionately in the hallway,unaware of the people around them and the surroundings.Selina stood their unable to move as she looked at them,until Jiro pulled Hebe inside his bedroom,consumed with passion and hunger for each other.

Selina stood there rooted ,the hurt showing in her face as she found herself staring at Arron's face,who clearly saw her expression.She could not hide it anymore,Arron caught her,and the emotion that she have been hiding from everybody .Tears followed and she cannot do anything to stop it.Arron took her out in the deck and hold her in his arms,trying to comfort her.It took her a while to take control of herself.

"I am sorry."Selina said as she freed herself from Arron's embrace."It is crazy I know,I should have known better than fall for him."

Arron smiled at her,but it was a bitter smile"Tell me about it,well it is Jiro and he is quite lovable." Arron said and smiled amusedly,and Selina smiled back.

"You don't look good yourself."Selina said."You have fallen for Hebe too?"

"Am I that obvious?"Arron said."I thought I have hidden it well.All this time,I thought nobody knew."

"Let us just say,it takes one to know one."Selina said as she laughed and Arron joined in.

"So what are we going to do about it?"Arron asked."I guess there is nothing we can do about it,but wait for it to pass,if ever."

Selina bit her lips and tears started to form in the corner of her eyes again."I wish I can just forget him."Selina said.

"Me too."Arron said."I mean forget Hebe and forget that Jiro is my best friend,but we can't,that is the irony of it all."

Arron hold on Selina's hand as he hugged her once again,sharing the same feeling of hurt and rejection from their loved ones.And as Arron was releasing Selina from his hold,Jiro saw them and he did not like what he saw then,as he walked towards them.

Arron can see the anger in his eyes.What is wrong with him,he is kissing Hebe and the next minute he is angry at me for holding Selina in my arms,Arron thought.

"I am going inside."Selina said "Good night" without looking at both of them.Jiro barely glance at her when she left.

Jiro looked at Arron,and Arron just shrug his shoulder and went inside before he can say anything.He was left all alone in his thoughts,and no Selina to share it with.

Jiro went back to his room and found Hebe sleeping in his bed already.She was wearing his shirt.He stared at her ,she is beautiful,she is always beautiful anyway,but looking so exhausted.He touched her face as she stirred and as she reached out for him and Jiro gave in to the comfort that she offered.He lay down beside as he hold her in her arms,somehow he did not find the peace and calmness that he found in Selina's arms,but he knew that he have a very strong emotion on the girl beside her as they found comfort in each others arms.