Hugs and Kisses

HOME - {Completed}
Selina stayed with Jiro until he slept in the sofa with her.She did not understand at first,she thought he was happy with everything that is going with his life.Selina did not know that he was having this feeling.

Selina stared at Jiro ,sleeping beside her in the sofa in her arms.She can't help the rush of emotion as she touched his face and hold him in her arms.Let me love him tonight,while he is sleeping and unaware,let me just enjoy this moment,she told herself,as she close her eyes beside him.

The morning light seeped through the blinds as it hit Jiro's eyes.Jiro opened his eyes and was surprised to see that they slept together in the sofa.Then his memory came back like in a haze.Selina came down last night to comfort him,and today he feels so peaceful and contented and happy.The first time he felt for a long time.He touched her face and stared at Selina,he suddenly have the urge to to kiss herand he did give in to it,as he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Selina stirred and looked at him behind closed eyes."Uhmmm,what time is it?"she asked in a lazy voice,Jiro immediately unclasped his arms and tried to get up.

"Ouch,I have such a headache."Jiro said."Maria will be here soon."

"That is what you get from drinking."Selina said in reply."Let me get an aspirin for you."

"It is okay,I will be fine."Jiro said."I just need to shower and changed,I will give you a spin on my toys after breakfast."Selina was unable to reply for Maria walked in,and it is a good thing that Jiro was already halfway on the stairs.

"Good morning Senora,did you sleep well?"Maria asked.

Selina managed a smile."Yes Maria,Thank you." as she got up and went to her room to shower and change.When she was finished,she went down and smelled the aroma of breakfast once she stepped on the stairs.

After breakfast,Jiro and Selina went to the lake and tried the new boat that Jiro bought.Maria packed some food in the picnic basket and they brought some drinks in the cooler.They went far north where they stop at one of the dock and got off at some quaint shops along the way.

The shops have some antique,boutique and some crafts stores ,as they browsed from store to store.They met up in one of the boutique shop and found Jiro talking to one of the saleslady.The saleslady smiled at her and looked at her intently as she walked in.Jiro is such a flirt,she thought,charming the saleslady with his famous smiles.

And then they walked back at the dock.It was noon time.Jiro started the boat and then before she knew it they were in the middle of nowhere.

"Come on let us checked what Maria have prepared for us,for I am hungry."Jiro said excitedly.

Selina came over the table and sat there with him.They have some sandwiches,fresh fruits and some iced tea.She sat hugging her knee trying to absorbed the view.Jiro looked at her and smiled.His emotion is flooding him for an instant.He is right in the first place Selina is the only one who can help him find his way again,find himself.

After last night,he feels a lot better ,the empty feeling is gone,but was replaced by calmness,such calmness that he cannot describe .He have the urge to hug her just to say thank you from last night.And just like this morning,he did not fight it.He got up and went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for last night"Jiro whispered to her ear as he kissed her cheeks.Selina was unable to move at all...