Just Wanna Be With You

HOME - {Completed}
A week before Jiro have to leave,he got a call from his agent,that the trip will be postponed for another month.It has something to do,about getting the permit to shoot in China,that seems to be the delay.Jiro was happy,another month of having Selina by his side.

They have been together,day in and day out.Since all Jiro have to do was to study his script for his new movie.Selina have no travel assignment for now.And the more,they are together,they more they realize,how much they love each other.
And with the postponement of the filming,Jiro just realize that he won't be able to leave Selina that long ,as idea came into his mind.Tonight might be just the night for it,as he made preparation for it.

Arron walked off from his office,as he hurried to his place.Tonight,he is going out with Hebe.Next week,she have to leave for Los Angeles,for the post production work on her last movie.He is going to miss her,but then Los Angeles is only a few hours away from New York.So far,Hebe has been responsive to him,and tonight,he is going to take her out for a special dinner.Maybe tonight is the night,that he is going to be lucky,to win Hebe's precious heart.

It is almost time to go off,as Selina looked at the clock.Jiro must be waiting for her.Another week with him,and then ,he will be off to China or is it Japan?,she thought.She will be sad when he leaves.He is still here and she is sad already,just thinking about it.She cannot think of it,right now,as she brushed the thought away.

By five o clock,Jiro called Selina,in the office.

"Selina,are you almost done?" Jiro asked.

"Just about.I am leaving the office in few minutes.Why?" Selina asked.

"I am picking you up." Jiro said."Don't go anywhere,I 'll be there in a minute."

"Why?Where are we going?" Selina asked.

"Somewhere,it is a surprise."Jiro said.

"Uhmm,I hope,it is something good." she said.

"We'll see."he answered,as he hung up.

And as Arron was in his apartment getting ready for his night out with Hebe.He was thinking of a line,how is he going to ask her.He was excited and nervous at the same time.He hope this time,he will say the right things and will do the right moves,to win her heart.

He called up Hebe,before he left his place.

"Hebe I am on my way."Arron said.

"Yeah,I am almost ready."Hebe said."I'll see you soon.'

And as Arron was closing his door,he saw Calvin.They smiled at each other.

"Hey,Calvin,I did not know,that you are planning to visit me." he said as he .

Calvin smiled at him."You,of course,cause I missed you a lot." and then laughed.

"So you are meeting my neighbor tonight?" Arron said.

"Yes,and it looks like you are going out on hot date yourself." Calvin said."It is Hebe right?"

Arron nodded"Yes,and wish me luck will you.I am going to ask her tonight,to make it official."

"Sure,buddy,wish me luck too." Calvin said as he winked at Arron.And Arron left Calvin by Rainie's door.

Jiro picked Selina and they were on the way,as they entered the Thruway.Selina frown as she noticed the distance,that they have traveled.

"Where are we going?"Selina asked."It looks like ,it is farther than I thought."

"Just wait,why don't you close your eyes and took a nap,while I drive." Jiro said.

"Uhmm,alright,i trust you enough with my life." as she laughed and lay her head on the headrest and close her eyes.

When Selina opened her eyes,they were back in Jiro's getaway house by the lake.The light is on,as Jiro took her inside the house and their was a table for two,with a candlelight,as Maria and Juan bowed their head and greet them ,and then left them.

Jiro and Selina was left by themselves.The dinner was ready,and there was a background music from somewhere.

"So,how do you like the place?" Jiro asked.

"I always love this place, and you made it so special tonight. " Selina said.

"Come on,let us eat,for I know that you are hungry now." Jiro said."It is quite a drive."

As Jiro pulled a chair for Selina."This night is special for me because of you." as he whispered in her ear.

They sat down and have dinner.The food was especially prepared by Maria,and it was so good.They ate the whole thing on their plate.And then Jiro got up and came back with two cups of coffee,as he served Selina.

"Uhmm,I will be spoiled with all this special service,you are giving me." Selina said."I will miss you more,when you are gone."

"Really,that was really my purpose ,for you to miss me,that you'll be thinking,that you cannot live without me." Jiro said smiling at her."I will miss you too." as he holds her hands and stared at her.

He went back to the kitchen,and came back with cheesecakes with fresh strawberries.

"Oh my ,my favorite,cheesecake.Maria did really went overboard with her preparation." Selina said."I love this."

"I know,you love it the last time we were here,you almost finish the whole thing." Jiro said.

And then they finished their dinner and went out in the deck,as they looked out at the lake.It was dark already,but you can still see the water,with it's dark silhouette,and the moon shining above.There was a cool breeze,as Jiro took Selina in his arms.

"I love you Selina,and I don't think,I can live anymore,without you in my side.Will you marry me?" Jiro asked."Marry me Selina,before I leave,and be with me for the rest of my life."

Selina looked at him,in his eyes.And yes,she cannot live anymore without him too by her side.."Yes,Jiro I'll marry you." as Jiro kissed her.

And then Jiro pulled a small box in his pocket and then a ring shines brightly in the light,as he put it on her finger and kiss her hands,and then took her in his arms once again.

As they pulled apart."We have to start preparation now.For I want us to get married,before we leave,and we only have less than a month to do it." Jiro said.

Selina took a deep breath."Oh my that soon." she said."We don't even have a place and a date,and I don't have a wedding dress."

Jiro laughed."Don't worry,we'll planned it together.What kind of wedding do you want?"

"I just want a simple one,just us and our family and close friends." Selina said."Something intimate."

"Just my thought." Jiro said."Finally, a wedding,and it does not matter where and when,as long as it is you,and with the people that we love and care."

"Yes,I love you Dadong." Selina said."I have loved you all my life."

"I love you too Selina" Jiro said."And I am looking forward on the days that we will be spending together,which is the rest of my life."

And as they kissed and planned their life together....Jiro and Selina have found their home.