Hidden Feelings

HOME - {Completed}
Hebe went downstairs and found Selina in the kitchen,working on the coffee pot.Hebe gave Selina a lazy smile .

"Good morning,is the coffee ready yet?" Hebe asked "I want mine black,no cream,no sugar." as she walked toward the living room.

Selina looked at her direction and gave her a mug of coffee.Hebe mumbled thank you when she put the mug on the coffee table in front of her,as she continued flipping on the channels.

Selina went back to the kitchen and opened the fridge and started taking out eggs and bacon and ham from the fridge.And then Jiro came down freshly showered.He looked so handsome so crisp and so clean,as Selina looked at him in a glance and her heart once again played on her.And then she started out cooking breakfast for everybody ,just so that the man with him will not occupy her very thoughts.

"Good morning,I can see that you already started breakfast." Jiro said.

She nodded her head and did not say anything,and then before they knew it the whole gang is around.Everybody is helping out in the kitchen.Rainie toasting the bread,Genie preparing the table with Ella,Selina and Arron frying eggs and bacon and sausages and ham.Arron and selina found a new camarederie as they have fun cooking together and laughing at each other.Jiro looked at them covertly with sly glances and frown.

After breakfast,everybody moved to the deck for some sunbathing and to enjoy the view and the breeze.Everybody talking and chatting in between.

Jiro and Hebe are into themselves most of the time,kissing and cuddling ,and so does Ella and Chun and Genie and Danson.Rainie was unable to get away from Calvin,he was very attentive to her,telling her stories and jokes.And so Selina and Arron end up together all the time.And by the look at it ,it seems they are enjoying each others company.

"Uhmm,it seems like your two best friend are hitting it off perfectly."Hebe said to Jiro when she noticed their closeness."It seems like that Selina is Arron's latest conquest

Jiro looked at them and gave her a gruff reply.Hebe did not mention it again.She told herself that it not her business anymore.

They have a little barbecue in the afternoon by the beach and then a spin in Jiro's boat with Hebe this time.They went back to the house tired and after the long day of fun.

The guy have drinks and played pool later on while the girls gossips and watched TV.

"We should do this more often."Ella said."We seldom get together anymore."

"Yes,I miss times like this." Genie said.

"Why don't we do this a yearly thing where all of us gather together to catch up with each other."Calvin said.

"That will be nice."Jiro said."Alright a deal ,every year all of us together." as he smiled.

"No problem with me."Arron said."Just let me know."

"Yes,me and Ella should have no problem ,"Chun said."And hopefully,we will have our little one by then."

"Uhmm.not so fast my dear."Ella said."I have not said yes."

"Come on Ella,I want to be an Uncle soon."Jiro said.

"Why don't you and Hebe have one of your own."Ella said.

"Sorry,no can do,I have a career to think about ."Hebe said.'It is going to be a while for motherhood for me."

Jiro looked at Hebe and somehow ,it stings a bit and disappointment sets in when she said it.Everything have to take a backseat for now for Hebe and he wondered if that is the reason of his restlessness.

And then one by one each couple retired,for they will have an early trip back to the city in the morning.Hebe for one have to take the morning flight to Los Angeles for a filming .Only Jiro and Selina will have the late return for the day.

That night Selina and Arron was unable to sleep ,as they found themselves in the deck by themselves once again.

"You can't also sleep?" Arron asked.

Selina nodded her head."I am just thinking,that's all." Selina said."You think Jiro knows how I feel?"

"I don't think he even have a clue."Arron said."How about me?"

"No I never even notice until last night,as you said,it takes one to know one."Selina said.

"Funny how we are here and they are there ,God knows what they are doing?" Arron said.

"Are you jealous Arron?" Selina said."You must be,cause I am so jealous that I want to whacked his head." as she laughed.

"I guess I am,but I never thought of whacking her head."Arron said laughing,"More like taking her away from Jiro and never letting her go."and then he noticed the tears in her eyes."Poor Selina " as he hugged her.

Jiro was unable to sleep too.His mind is so confused.Since Hebe came his mind is in turmoil,like he cannot pin point what is really wrong in his life ,in their life.The calmness and the peace that he have found earlier was gone.

He got up and decided to got to the deck and he saw the faint light outside and saw Arron and Selina as Arron was releasing Selina from his arms.He felt the anger rose in his throat and the hurt,as he went downstairs instead and went to the bar to fix himself a drink.

He was on his third drink when Jiro noticed Arron coming down and he was surprised to see him.

"I can't sleep.I think I need a nightcap." Arron said.

"Me too"Jiro said not looking at him.He was mad at him,which he cannot explain.He was mad at Arron for laying a finger at Selina.He felt like exploding and he could not contained it anymore.

"You better be careful with her Bro."Jiro blurted out."She is not your type,and she is not the girl that you can just play with."

Arron was surprise at Jiro's outburst and he was lost for a while at what he is saying,as he looked at him.

"I don't know what you mean Jiro."Arron said.He must have seen us,Arron thought.But he got it all wrong.

"I am just warning you Arron,I know you are my best friend and I know how you played the field,but Selina is not somebody that you can play with."Jiro said with such force and anger."Don't hurt her Arron or you are going to answer to me."

"You got it all wrong Jiro."Arron said."And no I will never hurt Selina,that I can guarantee." as he looked at Jiro.You are the one hurting her Jiro,Arron thought and he want very much to scream it to him,but can't.And then he turned and left Jiro with his thoughts.