The Wedding

HOME - {Completed}
It was the sunny month of July,the sky is blue and sign of threatening dark clouds in the horizons,the sun is in full blast as the thermometer rises up.The trees swayed with the wind,cooling the people faces ,as they waited for the bride to walk in ,any minute now.

The wedding is set on the hill,overlooking the lake,they set up a tent in the middle of the green grasses and wild flowers.There were flowers everywhere,wildflowers of different colors purple,yellow,red and white but the predominant one is the pink roses that stand out in all of them.

Jiro stood by the gazebo,he is looking so handsome as always ,wearing a white tuxedo,with a white rose on his chest.He stood there with a smile in his face.His heart beating so fast,anticipating the moment when his bride will walk down the aisle to meet him.Arron his best man stood by his side looking so charming and much of a gentleman ,as he put his hand on his shoulder.And then the grooms men Chun,Calvin and Danson,all looking so handsome and a gentleman in their black and white tuxedo with a pink rose on their chest.

Then the wedding march can be heard,as the pretty flower girls walked in throwing petals of flowers along the way,followed by the cute ring bearer,and then the beautiful bridesmaids walked in. Ella,Rainie and Genie and then Hebe as the maid of honor all in pink.Then Selina walked in white,as Jiro stared at his bride.She looked beautiful and heavenly as she floated in the aisle with such gracefulness.She was wearing an off shoulder lace dress,and the bodice that fits to the curve of her body . Her hair is loose with curls and tendrils with tiny flowers and her veil is long being fastened by a tiara that sparkles under the sunlight.

Selina let out a deep breath,today is the day,the day when I promise my beloved,that I will love and honor and obey him forever.This is it ,the day that I have been waiting and dreaming for as long as I can remember ,as Selina looked at her groom.Today is the start of their life forever,as she smiled at Jiro,her tears threatening to fall any seconds now,but she hold it.She wants very much to cry,to jump and to scream with joy,but she knows,she have to hold everything for now...

Jiro looked at Selina,his heart bursting with joy at the sight of her.Everything seems to fall into the right places,every time she is around.She is the missing part in his life.Selina is the only one who can complete him.And today is only the start of their wonderful years together...as Selina put her hand on his arm and as they face the priest together,to promise each other that they will love,honor and obey each other to have and to hold,to face all the adversaries that will come their way,now and forever.

They don't even know the beginning ,the middle and how the ceremony ended.And then the priest said that the wedding is over,and Jiro the groom can now kissed the bride,Selina. Jiro kissed her with all the tenderness and sweetness in a kiss.Tears that has been threatening now falls freely as Jiro wiped them away.

As Jiro whispered in her ear"I love you Mrs Selina Wang."

"I love you too,Mr Jiro Wang." Selina said as she smiled. And then the well wishers came.... Arron, Chun, Calvin, Danson.....Hebe,Rainie ,Ella and Genie,as everybody wished the couple a happy married life....

That night after the reception,Jiro took his bride back to Manhattan as they spent their first night together in his penthouse apartment.Tomorrow,they are set to fly to Thailand for their honeymoon in Phuket Island and then off to Japan for Jiro's work assignment.

He carried Selina in their threshold ,and kissed her in the lips.His kisses was tender at first but now,it is more passionate,as Selina clung to her husband.Jiro put Selina down on their bed,his lips never leaving her lips.And his lips moved from her lips to her neck as Selina moaned in delight.Jiro's breathing is heavy as he his lips trailed her from her forehead down to her chest,his kisses more demanding and more heated....as they remove to get all the barriers that stood between them ,each one touching and loving and caressing as they make a beautiful music together,each one blending and in harmony with each other.As they Jiro and Selina became one....Husband and Wife as one....

As they lay in bed ,in an aftermath of their lovemaking, with Jiro's arms around Selina,and Selina's head lay on Jiro's chest and his fingers played on her hair.

"So how does it feel to be Mrs Wang Dong Cheng?" Jiro asked.

""Uhmm I have no complains so far,I guess you can say,I am a happy and satisfied woman." Selina said,as she laughed.

"Good,that is what I want to hear.I want my wife to be happy and satisfied." Jiro said with a smile as he kissed her fingers one by one.

"And how does my husband feels?" Selina asked.

"Happy,contented and satisfied.I have never been happier and complete until now." Jiro said

"Good,I guess that's makes us even." Selina said"I love you Mr Wang Dong Cheng,I love you with all of my heart."

"I love you too Selina,I love you now and always." Jiro said as he kissed her passionately once more."I'll never get tired making love to you,now or ever."

Jiro and Selina finding each other....Loving and Living ...Making a Home of their own....To have and to hold Forever in their Heart.

THE END.....

Thanks for all the readers......I hope you don't get tired reading Jirlina stories....I just love writing this couple...Jiro and Selina is LOVE

Next is the epilogue......