The Getaway Place

HOME - {Completed}
After breakfast,Jiro drove some more as they passed more mountain views and trees.The air is fresh and it smelled the coming season as Selina rolled down her window and took in the fresh air.He hair flying around as she tried to control them.Jiro breathe in the scent of her hair,the smell of sweet flowery scent as he wants to take every scent of it.

Finally they hit a gravel road as they went farther until the house in the clearing came into view.The house stood on the lakeside.You can the grass around it and the wild flowers that have grown around it,like the house in the prairie.

Jiro and Selina finally reached their destination.The house stood on the lakeside.The car stopped on the gravel driveway with grass and some wildflowers growing in them like the yellow dandelions.Selina inhaled deep and smelled the fresh cool air.

"This is so nice,clean fresh air without pollution,and a beautiful scenery."Selina said with excitement.

Jiro laughed and let out a chuckle,"I know that is why I bought this place,this is my getaway place from now on.Let us go inside and meet Maria,my housekeeper and Juan,my gardener.They are the couple that watches the place when I am away."Jiro said matter of factly as he took Selina's hand.

"Sir,Mam,Good Morning."greeted Maria"Juan will bring your luggage later." as she draw them to the deck that seems to wrapped around the upper floor of the house.There,they have the excellent view of the lake,the water so green and the blue sky above.

There,Selina can smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked bread,muffins and croissant and biscuit in a basket .And there were some jam,butter and cheeses laid on the table with a plaid tablecloth.There were also some fresh fruits strawberries,apples,grapes and some cut up watermelons ,pineapples and cantaloupes.

Selina could not help but take a bite of the fresh bread,holding it on her bare hands and dipping it on some honey butter dripping some on her fingers as she each of her fingers.

Jiro smiled at her,as he tried to take a bite on the bread she was holding.Selina let out a moan."Oh I wanted that bite and you beat me to it."Selina said.

Jiro laughed as Selina pushed him away.Jiro hold on to her shoulder trying to grab another bite on the bread on her hand,as he hugged her in an effort , both of them laughed...

Selina took a seat and poured coffee on two cups.Selina still remembered how he likes his coffee ,with cream and sugar,and it is sweet,too sweet to her own taste.She likes her coffee black,no cream,no sugar.She likes the bitter taste of it.That is why Jiro about her coffee,they are the same and one,bitter to the core.And she just wants to show him that she is not bitter,but sweet ,sweeter than Hebe,sweeter than any girl he will ever meet.

She came out from her reverie when Jiro sat down on her side and started making funny faces ,that only her,Hebe and Genie are allowed to see.The only three girls that he has ever loved aside from his Mom,that Selina knew.It is just the three of them who are allowed to see the real Jiro Wang...

Selina put away her clothes on her assigned room,right next to Jiro's room.The house was big with five bedrooms with each his own bathroom in each room.When you looked down,you can see the big living room and entertainment place.It is like a big hall with no divisions,as the kitchen and dining rooms extends .

Selina looked for Jiro and found him in the deck,lying down on one of the lounging chair with his eyes close.She was about to go when suddenly he grabbed her wrist which startled her.Jiro laughed.

"Don't go, stay with me here."Jiro said."I am not sleeping."

Selina sat on the chair beside him,as she closed her eyes and felt that the early morning rise this morning is taking a toil on her body and she felt like taking a snooze.She glanced at Jiro and his eyes is close ,so she did the same,and before she knew it she was in deep slumber.

Then she felt something cold on her face,something wet and cold and she saw Jiro face right in front of her with an ice in his hand.

"My Princess,dinner is ready."Jiro smiling looking at her."You look so peaceful and so cute when you are sleeping."

Selina felt her color heightened by his proximity.She looked at the sun,the bright sun was replaced by the golden brown hues just when he is ready to set and rest for the day.She can't believed she slept the whole three hours as she let out a moan.

"I'll just gonna wash up and changed."Selina said.

"No need,just wash up,I am famished ,anyway it is just the two of us."Jiro said."No need to impress me." as he smiled...