Loving Arms

HOME - {Completed}
The dinner went on,and Selina have a hard time avoiding Jiro's eyes,in as much as Arron was between them.In as much as she wants to spend more time with Ariel to catch up old times,Jiro 's presence ruined everything for she cannot concentrate and she was so conscious in every movement that she do.

After coffee was over,Selina excused herself,saying she have an early day the next day.Jiro tried to stop her but she just ignored him.

"Ariel,it is nice to see you again.Please do write me once you got settled there."Selina said as she kissed her friend goodbye and gave her a hug. "And let me know if i am going to be an Aunt soon."

Joe smiled at the thought of fatherhood.Ariel giggled.Then Selina gave Joe a peck on the cheeks."Take care of my friend.Don't forget to get in touch."

And with a smile to Arron and a glance to Jiro,she walked away.Before she can leave the restaurant Jiro was on her back already,calling on to her.She tried to ignore him,but he is too quick for her.

"Selina,let me take you home." Jiro said."The driver is just outside." as he took her hand.

She tried to pull her hands from him. "No,it is alright,I can go home,just go back and enjoy the rest of the evening with them."Selina said.

But Jiro just grabbed her wrist as he almost force her inside the limo. Selina did not argue anymore once in side the car.She looked outside the window and she stayed quiet.Jiro was quiet too.He came near her but she moved further away.

"Selina ,I am sorry about last week, I did not ..." Jiro said,but Selina stopped him before he can continue.

"Jiro,please..just don't." Selina said

When Selina heard the I'm sorry part on Jiro ,she closed her eyes and felt the pain,"Please don't tell me you are sorry Jiro ,for i will never forgive myself.Tell me you really want what happen between the two of us." Selina told herself,and did not know that the tears are started to formed in the corner of her eyes. "I will not let him see me cry."And when the car stopped she got out and ran away from him without looking back.

"I never want to see you again Mr Jiro Wang." she told herself as she locked herself in her room and cried.

Jiro looked at Selina and let out a deep sigh, she must be mad at him,for taking advantage of her and for being indecisive about their relationship. He have to see Hebe soon,he cannot stay in this kind of state anymore. It is getting harder everyday,but I can't break up with her over the phone,that will be too heartless. I have to talk to her and clear everything up.Jiro was so confused with his own emotion.He wants to be with Selina,especially now that he have learned that she have the same feeling for him. But what about Hebe?...How can he break her heart?...

The phone rang and it was Arron,"Where are you Bro,I have been looking for you? Are you coming back ,or i have to take a cab home?"

"Arron,just wait for me,I will be there." Jiro said.He have forgotten that he came with Arron in the restaurant,as he head back to the restaurant....

Jiro finally read the script for his new movie,and so far he liked the story and the role that he is going to play. But the only pull back is he have to travel far for location cause it is going to be outside U.S. but in Asia. Asia seems to be so far away from home and he have to stay there for months.

His agent wants his answer soon.He have only weeks to think about it. But he still have a lot to settle here,Selina and Hebe. How can he travel half way round the globe when he does not know where his heart stood between the two woman in his life.

Hebe called last night saying she will be needing to stay much longer than she thought. She sounds alright on the phone,she is much concentrated on her filming. He could not bring himself to ask her about the real status of their relationship. He have not seen her for more than three weeks now.

Selina,he have never seen her since the night with Ariel and Joe. Although there were a lot of times he was tempted to just stop be her place and just to see her ,just like old times. But things have changed now,even their friendship was gone now....

Selina fell on her old routine and she never saw Jiro again. He never call her nor stop by to see her. She wondered if he is gone out of town again and doing a new project again. She tried reading about what was the latest on him but found nothing.

One afternoon,she was on her way home, when she bumped into Arron,coming out from one of the store. He was holding something like a gift of some sort. Arron invited her for a coffee and she readily agreed.

Arron was always charming as ever. Even the waitresses are trying to get his attention but he just ignore them. He must be quite a guy for girls keep dropping by to get his attention.Selina wondered what 's Arron fascination with Hebe,when she can see clearly,he can have any girl in the room. She wondered if it is the fact ,that he cannot have her.

He was so attentive,so charming and so much of a gentleman,and Selina thought that if she is not in love with Jiro,she could have fallen for his charm too. He is funny,intelligent and so handsome and rich too,that you can never ask for more ,unless you ask for faithfulness ,unless he met his match and wondered if his match is Hebe.....And Selina thought if it is just a wishful thinking on her part.....Selina looked at Arron with admiration....

Just when they are done and about to go,they saw Jiro coming in. And he did saw them together as he walked to them. His eyes probing with so much questions.

"I did not know that you are together, I could have joined you, or you don't want that?" Jiro said.

"No I just bumped into her." Arron explained. But Jiro seems not to be listening to whatever he is saying,he was waiting for Selina to reply.

"I was actually on my way home and.." Selina unable to say anything more for Jiro was staring at her,making it impossible for her to say more.

"Come on I'll take you home.I take it Arron have to go somewhere.It is your Mom's birthday is it not?" Jiro asked.

"Yeah,I have to go, see you around Selina." as Arron hurry up for he is running late for his Mom's dinner.Again Selina was left all alone with Jiro.

Jiro got the car,for he was driving today,as Selina sat down on the passenger's seat. He drove without saying anything and it was late to find out that he is not taking her home but to his penthouse.

Selina looked at him. "Why are you taking me here?" Selina asked,panic was on her voice.

"You are having dinner with me." Jiro said. "You owed it to me. If you can have coffee with Arron,then you can have dinner with me."

Selina looked at him furious and was about to open .She wanted very much to yell at him,scream at him,and hit him for hurting her so bad,but she could not do it.

Jiro challenged her. "Come on say something,where is that sharp mouth of yours? Tell me what you feel Selina? I can't take this silence anymore."

"You don't know how I feel Jiro,are you just blind or fool. I thought you knew me,you never knew me." Selina said as tears flowed from her eyes.

Jiro came to her and hugged her and never wanted to let her go.

"Selina ,I love you all this time, I love you and it took me sometime to admit it to myself." Jiro said. "I am sorry,if I am hesitant and I am unsure of my feelings before,but I was so confused. But I love you,I really do."

"But what about Hebe, how did she fit in the picture?" Selina asked.

"I have not figured it out yet,but I am going to tell her when she come back from her trip.That is why I am waiting for her before i confess to you,but I cannot take it anymore." Jiro said as he hugged her tightly.

Jiro kissed Selina with such hunger that she felt limped when he let her go. She hold on to him,feeling dizzy with passion and excitement. She cannot think anymore,all she knew is the flood of emotion before her ,as it exploded as she clung to him and uttered his name over and over again. And it was heaven....

Today is my day,and nobody can take that away from me, Selina thought.As she closed her eyes with a smile on her lips and with Jiro's name on it....