Jiro and Hebe {The Real Thing}

HOME - {Completed}
Selina woke up this morning with a heavy feeling in her heart.It does not matter if the sun is shining and there is no clouds on the sky. There was a cool breeze as spring time is about to end and summer days are almost here.The birds are chirping their melodious sounds,but all of that is not important anymore to Selina.

Normally the start of summer season gives Selina a high feeling but not today. Today, Hebe is coming home ,and yes today Hebe and Jiro will talk and will have everything out in the open. Jiro told her ,he loves her,but what if he still have feelings for Hebe.What if after all this time,it is still Hebe in his heart. Somehow the thought gave her a sinking feeling.She would have to trust Jiro on this.He just have to trust him,she told herself.

Arron called last night and told her that Hebe have no idea,that she was the girl.She thought that it was just a random girl from somewhere. But Jiro never do that.he has been always faithful to Hebe.He does not play around the field,like most celebrities are.Hebe knows that,and Selina knows that.But one thing that Selina was alarm was,when Hebe said to Arron that she will try to save their relationship.But will Jiro agree?

Hebe arrived in the airport,but instead of going to her place,she went straight to Jiro's penthouse. She is tired,barely sleeping for the past few days,from shooting and from chaos of her own heart,she barely have time to rest and yes,she won't rest until everything is resolved. That is Hebe,she wants everything in order,and she wants to be in command of her own life. And no nobody dumps Hebe,and not some random girl will just take her place in Jiro's heart.For God sake,I am Hebe,the star,does Jiro knows who is he dumping and giving away,Hebe thought.

She found Jiro all alone in his pad.She walked with certain confidence around her.Tired,hungry and angry, it does not matter,she still looks beautiful and confident.

Jiro stared at her as she walked in.He can see the anger as she glared at him. The pout on her lips and the sadness in her eyes.She might be strong but jiro knows there are certain vulnerability in her,that only him and Arron have seen.There was no greeting just straight to the face as she spoke to him.

"We have to talk Jiro,I want to hear it from you." Hebe said."Tell me that she is just a girl, that she is just a girl for a night and I will forget,it did ever happened. Tell me that you still love me,that you just missed me,that is why you did it." as Jiro saw the tears b in her eyes.

Jiro almost lost the courage that he have,and he wants very much to tell her that it was as she said it is,but that will be lying to her and hurting her more in the end.How can she hurt her,as he gathered all his courage,this is for Selina ,for his own happiness and also for Hebe's own happiness.

"I am sorry Hebe,I fell in love with her.I did not mean to ,but i fell for her." as he felt the sting on his face,as Hebe's hand landed on his cheeks.

"Bastard,how can you do this to me,Jiro." Hebe said with tears running on her face."I have done nothing but to love you and be faithful to you,and now this ,this is what I got." Jiro went to her and hugged her.

"I am sorry Hebe,I wish,it did not happen but I love her.I just realized that I love her." Jiro said."I always love her."

Hebe still crying."So you are giving me my freedom,so you can be with her?"

Jiro nodded."I am sorry,I don't want to hurt you." Jiro said as she let her go.He stared at her and she looked pale and without color."It is not you but me, Hebe,it is me who is at fault here."

"Just tell me who the girl is Jiro?" Hebe asked."Tell me who she is and you will hear nothing from me after this." as she stared at his face.

Jiro was quite hesitant before he spoke out her name."It is Selina." and when Hebe heard Selina's name,it was just like a bomb and she passed out.And Jiro was just right there to hold her,as he put her in bed.

Jiro was so scared and he does not know what to do,as he checked on her,and make sure that she is alright. It must be the exhaustion and their confrontation, it must be too much on her. He let her sleep in his bed ,as he waited for her to wake up. It was almost late at night and Hebe was still sleeping and Jiro was also getting tired and sleepy ,for he got no sleep from all the worry.

Jiro decided to sleep in the guest room,while Hebe sleep in his bed. He checked on her before going to bed.And before he knew it,he is fast asleep.

Hebe woke up early morning,as she looked for Jiro and found him sleeping in the guest bedroom.She looked for something to eat and took a shower,since she did not bring any clothes with her.She wore Jiro's big shirt and went back to sleep.She could not think anymore...there is nothing to think, what they have is gone,and somehow she knew it,but she was so stubborn to admit her failure.They have been drifting apart for months now.In as much,she wants to save their relationship,she can't. Her career is far more important now more than anything else.At least, she still got her career and maybe in time when she is ready,she will find love somewhere,with someone,as she went back to sleep.

She was waken up by the doorbell,as she went to open the door,half asleep,half awake.And there stood Selina in the door,tha cause of all her heartbreak.Selina stood there frozen as she looked at her from head to toe in Jiro's shirt and half awake with a messed up hair..Hebe felt the rush of anger at the sight of Selina, as she slapped Selina,and Selina can only stared at her and ran away with her hands on her cheeks.The only thing that she can think is,she slept over,he slept with her...Jiro slept with Hebe...as she ran away crying from the place.....