Selina and Arron

HOME - {Completed}
Arron was in rage when he saw Hebe and Jiro together.How can Hebe forgave him,after what he have done.He was in rage at Jiro for playing the hearts of the two people he thought,he love.Hebe must blind and fool to take him back,can't she see what he have done.Poor Selina ,she must be hurting now,Arron thought.

Selina went back to her place and cried herself out.She can't believe what she have just seen.Hebe slept with him,and thet means they are back to each other.That is why ,Jiro never called her last night,he have a changed of mind,changed his heart for the matter.I won't be able to face anybody now. How could i have been a fool to believe that there will be us,she thought.

And then her phone rang,as she took the phone and it was Arron on the line,and the more she cried.And Arron,hearing her cry,only confirmed what he have seen.

"Selina ,are you alright?" Arron asked"I am sorry,there is nothing I can do."

"Arron,how can he do this to me?" Selina asked,and Arron could not find an answer.Selina cried some more."I can't face him anymore,nor Hebe.I want to get out,go far away from him and her."

"Selina,don't go anywhere."Arron said."Wait for me,I am coming there.Just don't do anything drastic," as he hung up on the phone.

Arron found Selina in the apartment. Her eyes red and swollen from crying.'She went to him when she saw him.And Arron can only hold him in his arms and let her cry.

"I have to leave this place.I can't stay here anymore."Selina said."You have to help me Arron. Help me get away from here."

Arron just nodded his head,knowing the pain that she was in."Don't worry,Selina, I will be here for you." Arron said."I'll help you find a place to go.I just know a place for you. I'll take you there. When do you want to leave?"

"Now,Arron,I want to leave right now." Selina said."I will just call Calvin and I will ask for an emergency leave, I can just work and send over my work,just in case."

"Alright,just wait for me here and I will pick you up in an hour." Arron said. "I have few things to arrange myself before I leave."

"Thank you Arron." Selina said.

"I need to get out of this place too." Arron said,as he took a deep breath.He just have to forget her,forget Hebe for all its worth.

Arron took Selina to their beach house in Jersey Shore. The house is empty for now,for it is not a full blown summer season yet.The house is small but cute and handy.The location is nice for it is right across the beach. One can smell the salted sea once you stepped out of the door.

"You will like it here.It is quiet and it is beautiful, a nice place for soul searching,and to forget." as he smiled at her.

"Thank you Arron,i don't know,what I'll do without you." Selina said."You are such a friend.How come Hebe cannot see that."

Arron smiled and looked at the calming waves of the ocean. He wished ,he could find an answer to all his questions. He wished Hebe will looked at him more than a friend and that she will learn to love him,without Jiro in the way between them.

Arron ended up staying with Selina for the day, He does not want to see Jiro,for he won't know what he will do to him. He can't face his friend yet...

Jiro has been calling Selina,but no answer.He called her cell phone,her apartment and the office,but he was unable to talk to her. She is not even in the office.He called Calvin,and he told him that Selina took an emergency leave indefinitely. Why would she take a leave,and not told him about it?
He was going crazy trying to find her and crazier for not knowing what is going in her life and plans right now.

He was mad now. Where the hell are you Selina? Where did you go and not tell me about it. He think and think what could be possibly the reason.he thought of Arron,only Arron will know anything about Selina.

He tried to call Arron,but he was unable to connect.Something is going on between Selina and Arron , Jiro thought. He went to Arron's place and the security said that he left with luggage in hand.He went to Selina's place and waited until the sun went down and still no Selina in sight.She seemed to have gone from his reach. He just hope that Selina is not with Arron,for he would not know what he will do to him. it was late night when Jiro went home and yes it seems like he have lost Selina.Selina is gone from his life forever...

Hebe stayed in her apartment for few days. She does not want to go out and socialized. She missed Jiro but but she knows her pride will prevent from doing any move. She thought of the times,they have together. And yes they did have a lot of happy times.She partly blames herself for the falling out,for she concentarted too much on her career than their relationship.She took Jiro's feeling for granted most of the time,knowing he loves her and knowing he is going to understand her,and that his love for her will prevail at all times and she will get her own way.Oh how she was wrong,for now,she will be more considerate of whoever will be her future partner.For now,she is just willing to stay at home and mourn for the lost love and she knows,it is not gonna be easy....