Epilogue

HOME - {Completed}

Jiro and Selina looked out at the window,as their plane landed in JFK International Airport.Jiro holding Selina 's hand as they landed.The little baby is still sleeping in her chair,unaware of her own surroundings.Jiro and Selina happy to back home at last,although ,they are gonna be missing their temporary home in China.They gathered their belongings,and Selina hold the baby.

The baby woke up as they are waiting for the remaining of their luggages.She started to make little sounds,as Jiro looked at his baby.The baby made a squealing sounds and smiled when she noted that she caught her Father's attention.Jiro smiled at her as he gave her a kiss,as Selina looked on with a smile.

He have never been happier in his life.Being married to Selina,is the best thing he have ever done.Their love for each other grew in time, and he cannot imagine himself without her by his side.Selina thought,she could not love Jiro more than what she felt before,but each day seems,she is loving her husband more and more.

They stayed in Asia for more than a year,hopping between Japan and mainland China for the filming.He have finished filming,but have to stay over for a few months waiting for the baby until she is fit to travel.

Selina worked partly as contributing editor for the paper.And with the baby now,they have decided that she will just work part time.Selina happy and contented,she could not ask for anything more.They decided to live in the city for now,until they find a suitable home for their baby.

Finally Arron have taken the plunge,he and Hebe are getting married ,and Jiro will be the best man in the wedding. Finally Hebe have decided to have her career in the backseat.Jiro and Selina was just too happy for their friends to find the happiness that they have found.

Arron's company is also expanding to Asia,and they have a couple of times in Hongkong in one of their business trips.
Jiro was just happy for Hebe finding the right Man in her life in his best friend Arron.

The night before the wedding,as the guy have their bachelors party.They all met,just like old times,Arron,Jiro,Calvin,Chun,and Danson.They are all happy and excited for the coming wedding.

Arron thought of Hebe,he knows she is the one for him.He have loved her the longest ,and have never loved any other woman after her.Just thinking about her gave him a high feeling.He missed her now,he wished,he can be with her.Why can't be the groom be with bride at the night of the wedding,he thought.Anyway,they have a lifetime to share and discover each other...

The guys drank and talked and talked,trying to catch up the lost time.Calvin was glowing with happiness too,as everybody .

Chun took time off from his job in order to attend the wedding.Ella is now pregnant finally,and she is expecting their baby in four months time.And yes ,they are going to have a boy for their first,as everybody cheers for his news.

Finally Calvin stood up and said."Let us toast to the groom,finally you got caught,and here is for a happy marriage." he said.,as they toast for it.

And then Jiro went in the middle ,"This is for Arron,our friend,and my best friend,we went through a lot of good times and to not so good some times,there are rough spots along the way,and finally I am happy that you found your happiness,and may your marriage be a productive one.May your marriage be as joyful as mine and here's wishing you for the best,for you deserve it buddy." as they roar in laughter and cheers.

"And I have an announcement to make,I am engaged, Rainie, finally said yes." Calvin said

"It is about time" everybody said in chorus.

"And have set a date already,we are getting married in June so marked your calendar." Calvin said."I want all of you to be there."

"Another wedding is coming..I just can't believe it." Jiro said."Marriage must be infectious." as he laughed.

Finally each one of them have found their own happiness,their own place in the sun,with the woman they love.Jiro and Selina, Chun and Ella,Arron and Hebe, Calvin and Rainie and Danson and Genie.Each one loving and living and finding their HOME at the end of the day....

________________________________________________________________

I want to thank everybody who read and commented on this story.Thank You for all your support:

501st Exile
Jilinaraih 08
star dreamer
catNhat
pinkyskypig
leena
Reign
Kimbo
qwertty
meechells
tyhdf
babee
theresa
milktea
gfmuc4lyfe
little smiles
ming huiang

and to all the silent readers.... thank you...
My next Jirlina story "If You're Not The One ".I hope you will continue to support my story.