Alone again Jiro and Selina.

HOME - {Completed}
It was dark when they finally got home.The house was very quiet.Maria have left for the day already.She left some pasta in the oven and some green salads on the fridge.

Selina quickly set the table after she took a shower.She came down wearing a short and a tee shirt.The short show off her long nice ,shapely legs.And Jiro can't help himself but notice the nice pair of legs that was in the kitchen.He swallowed his saliva when he noticed it.Somehow,being with Selina sort of knew each other so well and can actually feel what the other is feeling...

"Come on let us eat,I am hungry."Selina said."And this lasagna looked so yummy."

Jiro walked to the table and sat down.he looked at her,he liked the way she attacked her food in the table,making you want to eat more and wanting you to take her own food for yourself.Somehow the food on her plate seems to be more delicious than any food in the table.They teased and ate together and end up having so much fun while eating.

Somehow today,Selina does not know if it is the kiss that he gave her or something more,she found a certain happiness knowing that Jiro considered her someone special in his life.Jiro felt something special too,being with Selina is like finding your home,finding yourself after being lost for a long time.

They have coffee by the deck,and watched the boats go by as the wind blew by.As they were seating in the loungue chair,enjoying the view and then....Hebe called and Jiro answered the phone.....Selina could barely make out what they are talking.

Somehow the happiness that she felt a while ago have vanished just like that,a call from Hebe and it took away everything.Selina looked at Jiro but it was too dark and he is too far away to hear ,to decipher anything.And only the last word of Jiro she heard...seems to reverberate on her ears...

"I love you,Hebe,please take care,I missed you a lot more than you'll ever know."Jiro said and that words keep on playing on her mind as Selina went to sleep.Somehow tears found a way as it trickled down on her pillow.

Jiro was downstairs,watching TV and thinking,thinking of Hebe and thinking of Selina.The two most important people in his life and yet both feelings are so strong.Somehow,when he is with Selina he feels comfort and calmness there and just hearing Hebe brought him to varying degree of emotion.he could not understand himself anymore.Selina is only like a sister to him and Hebe,only her have brought him into heights of passion.But their is like a roller coaster ride and he feels so empty after the ride,after the rush of adrenaline...Is it what he is feeling right now? He does not know...

Hebe lying in her bed,as she think of Jiro.She is having some thoughts about their relationship.Somehow it is not an easy ride as she thought.She thinks that belonging in the same profession will be easier for Hebe,but now...she missed Jiro a lot but everything has to take a backseat for now,for her career.She wondered if it will be different if Arron is the one she choose,and then realized the thought of it as she tried to erase him from her mind...She have to think of Jiro now...only Jiro for her,as she closed her eyes....

Arron was in a bar drinking and thinking of a certain girl,a girl named Hebe who was his best friend's girlfriend.He drink some more ,as he think the irony of it all.How can you fall in love with your best friends girl?,he thought.So slick Arron,how can you even think about her,when Jiro is like a brother to you,he told himself.Then the guilt flooded him,he have to forget her,one way or another...Hebe belonged to Jiro.Arron drank some more to forget...