Is This Love?

HOME - {Completed}
Selina woke up in the morning,with Jiro's arms around her,as Jiro pulled her closer to him.Selina smiled and loving every minute of it.She felt good waking in the morning with Jiro on her side,and she hopes the feeling stayed on forever.Jiro kissed her some more on the nape of her neck as she let out a sigh.

"Please stay with me today." Jiro whispered to her ear."Don't go to work today. I need you here with me today." as Jiro continue s to kiss Selina and caressed her body.Her body responding to his every touch.

"I don't know." Selina answered."I have to call the office first."

"You want me to call Calvin?" Jiro asked."I can ask him to spare you today."

"No,that will be asking too much." Selina said."I'll just call the office later." and Selina was thinking,what will Calvin think if she have to call out and even ask Jiro to do it for her,she does not want to cause a stir.

Selina called the office and have to make an excuse for not coming to work for the day. She felt guilty lying to them,and feeling guilty even more for staying with Jiro for the day, for she knows that Hebe and Jiro are still in a relationship and has not broken up yet.

She shook her head,trying to erase the guilt feeling,she loves Jiro and that 's all what matters for now.He needs her in his side. It might sound selfish for now,Selina thought,but for someone who always give in and who is always unselfish all her life,Selina thought ,that she deserved also to be happy even for once.

They stayed in Jiro's penthouse just cuddling,kissing and just enjoying each other.And then in the middle of the day,her cell phone rang and it was Arron. Selina was anxious when she saw Arron's name on her cell phone for Jiro was holding her in his arms when it rang.She got out of Jiro's embrace and answered Arron's call,as Jiro looked at her .Selina tried to lower her voice, since Jiro was looking at her.

"Selina ,this Arron,Are you alright?" he asked."I was worried about you because,I left you with Jiro yesterday. And today,I called your office and you did not come to work."

"I am fine,Arron,Thank you for calling." Selina said. "I'll call you back ,alright."

"Okay,just call me if you need me." Arron said,as he hung up.

Jiro looked at her with questions in his eyes.His eyes sharp."What was it all about?" Jiro asked. "Why is Arron calling you?

"Nothing,he is just worried that i did not report to work today." Selina answered.

"Is there something between the two of you?" Jiro asked. "I don't want any man calling my girl ,even if it happens to be my bestfriend."

"Nothing,Arron is just being a friend,that is all." Selina said.Then Jiro pulled her to the sofa with him.

"I'm all yours, Mr Jiro Wang.Nobody can replace you in my heart.I love you Jiro,more than you'll ever know." Selina said,as she put her arms around him.

"And i love you Selina." Jiro said,as he planted a kiss on her lips.

After,dinner, Selina plan of going home,to her apartment,since she have to go to work in the morning,knowing if she stayed more for another night, it will be harder to leave him for work in the morning.

But then,Jiro gave her again that pleading look to stay for another night.

"Just another night,Selina please,then promise,I'll let you go in the morning." Jiro said."Just one more night with me please."

And with just one look at Jiro, is enough to melt whatever defenses,she have for herself.Selina nodded her head and smiled,as Jiro took her in his arms once again.....and with that Selina can not think any more...cannot think what is right and wrong.Selina was drowning in Jiro's kisses,the love that has been ignored and kept bottled inside suddenly came like a gush and a rush of forceful power that Selina can't ignored and stopped.She only knows that she loves him and she is willing to give it all.

They were sleeping in the middle of the night,with their arms at each other,when the phone rang,and Selina like a natural response ,grabbed the phone without thinking and say a muffled "Hello" on the line,as Jiro stirred on her arms. It is too late to realized that she was in Jiro's penthpuse and not in her apartment .

And then Hebe's voice came on the line."JIro,who the heck is the girl on the line." as Hebe's voice boomed., Jiro jumped out of bed and grabbed the phone from Selina.He was speechless ,not knowing what to say to Hebe. He does not know how to deal with the situation.Hebe finding it out in the worst possible way, is something ,he never imagined.

"Jiro,I am going home in two days,we will have a talk about this." the anger changing to a cry,as Jiro can only imagine Hebe crying and the hurt and the pain she have to endure because of him. He hated himself for doing this to her.She have been a good girlfriend to him, and to treat her this way, is not right. She does not deserved to be treated this way as guilt rushed over him. And he felt helpless.Hebe what have I done to you,Jiro thought.

"Hebe ,please don't cry.I...."Jiro was unable to find the words to soothe away her pain and to make it easier for her. He did not expect that she will find out this way. Not like this,she does not deserve this and she doesn't deserve me,Jiro thought ,as tears fell and wet his cheeks...

Selina lays there in bed so quiet.She never felt so guilty in her life.She was so sorry for hurting Hebe and sorrier that she have to put Jiro in this situation,so helpless and feeling bad about himself. She started crying too,as Jiro looked at her and saw her that ,she was crying and he came to her and embraced her .Jiro felt so bad for hurting the two people that he loves the most....