Hebe

HOME - {Completed}

Hebe lay down in bed so wrapped up with thoughts of Jiro.She missed him so much.She wished she can be with him,She have not seen him for few weeks already.Maybe if I rushed filming,I'll be able to join him in the weekend,she thought.I'll tell Mike to hurry up and then hopefully I can be with Jiro soon.I need to see him soon.

How long was it since they have been together,two weeks...three weeks...no more than that that is why she have been missing him too much.

She felt so lucky for having him as a boyfriend,for he is not only good looking ,popular,kind and faithful.He is considerate and he gave her enough freedom to do her own thing.But his faithfulness is the one that made her won him over.She did like Arron at first but he is such a player and she knows ,he is not going to be faithful to her.She does not need complications in life especially in a relationship. She have a lot going on ,in her career to be bother by minute things in a relationship.

She dialed Jiro's number but no answer.....Where can he be?..She wondered...She missed his voice...She have to see him soon.

And then there was a knock on her door as she went and open her door,And it was Mike,her leading man in the drama,and he was holding an ice bucket with champagne on it.He smiled at her and let him in.She thought her assistant is still with her in the suite,but it was too late to learn that she left for the day.And she end up alone with Mike in her room.She looked confused for a while until she managed a yawn.

"I am sorry Mike I am so tired today."Hebe said as he pushed him out of her room.I can't do this to Jiro,she thought.I love him too much...I can't take my chances....as she locked her door behind her....

And the man on her thought is out there some where with a woman.....as he drove on the way to his vacation house by the lakeside...wishing that Hebe was with him....