The Morning After

HOME - {Completed}
That night ,Selina lay awake,staring at the ceiling,not moving and deep in her thoughts.this time it is hurting her a lot,and this time somebody knew her secret already.And wondered if Jiro knew her secret too.

And Arron having a feeling for Hebe,he knew that Arron knew Hebe first before Jiro,but loving her,she was quite surprise.She wondered when did he start loving Hebe and it must be hard to him also,seeing your girl in your best friends arms.He must be hurting like me,she thought.

Selina got up and feeling that the house was so quiet she went to the deck,and it was so dark,just a flicker of light from the lake.She dared not to open the light ,hence she might attract attention.She just wants to be alone and figure out how to get out of the situation.,without making a fool of herself.She can accept not having Jiro but she wants to preserved their friendship.It is the only one she can depend on for now.Then out of somewhere,she saw a shadow and it was Arron.

"You cannot sleep too?"Arron said.

Selina nodded."About tonight,please don't say anything to Jiro or to anybody.Please promise me that nobody will know about this."Selina pleaded.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me.I don't want you to get hurt,and I don't want Jiro and Hebe to get hurt either."

"I have to leave tomorrow,I cannot stay here anymore." Selina said"I don't want to make a fool of myself."

"Please don't go Selina ,stay,Don't worry I will be here for you,And I need you here with me."Arron said."I don't want to be the odd one,at least we both know where we both stand"

"Okay ,if you insist"Selina said."Who could say no to you.I guess misery loves company." as they both laughed bitterly.

"I think we better go in side,we need our sleep."Arron said.

Selina nodded as they went inside,somehow on the way in,Jiro saw them together and notice that Arron was holding Selina's hand on the way in, he wondered what was going on, between the two....

The next day,everybody woke up late.Hebe woke up as she found Jiro still sleeping with his arms around her.She kissed him and got up and Jiro started to stir and he heard the shower on,and he knew Hebe is already taking a shower.

In few minutes,Hebe came out so fresh and looking so pretty.She have changed to a shirt and shorts .Jiro moved as she tried to surprised her with a kiss and Hebe jumped in surprise.

"Uhmmm,you are smelling so nice Miss Hebe Tian,good morning." Jiro said.

"And you need to shower Mister." Hebe said as she wrinkled her nose."Come on shower first before you kiss me."

"And what if I don't shower,you are not gonna kiss me?"Jiro said playing with her.

"Maybe,yes,maybe no."Hebe said.

"So I lost my charm on you?"Jiro said."That is what I'm thinking all along."

"Silly of you,you think I'll fly all the way here and rushed filming if not for you."Hebe said."You are lucky enough that you are the object of my affection.I have not done like this before.So you better appreciate your girlfriend,Mr Wang Dong Cheng."

"True enough,I really appreciate you and I am lucky enough to have you in my life,Miss Hebe Tian."Jiro said,as he kissed her in the neck and pulled her in the bed with him.They kissed each other passionately,missing each other and hungry in each other kisses and caresses.....but somehow after the kisses,Jiro could not understand the emptiness he felt inside....as he pulled himself.

"I think I better shower,we have to prepare breakfast today for Maria is off and I am sure everybody is hungry downstairs."Jiro said and he got up and went to shower....Hebe was left to wonder in bed.She noticed the change in Jiro but she just kept quiet....and kept it to herself.Somehow the change is not only on Jiro but also to herself...and Arron's face crossed in her mind...