Home

HOME - {Completed}

 

Home by Michael Buble

Another summer day has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmm

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh,I miss ,you know

And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
I'm fine baby,how are you?
Well I would send them but I know but it's just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another airplane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky,I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm I've got to go home

Let me go home
I'm just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like living someone's else's life
It's like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me
Cause this was not your dream
But you always believed in me

Another winter day has come
And gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Oh let me go home
Oh I miss you,you know

Let me go home
I've had my run
Baby i'm done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be alright
I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDQnkYwfNfk

Selina opened her eyes and it is pitched-black.She forgot for a while where she was,and remembered,she in was in her room own room and was in deep slumber.But somehow,there is an irritating sound that's keep her from going back to her dreams.She finally gave up and try to grab the source of that irritating sound.She remembered,she forgot to open the night light,because she was dog tired from cleaning the apartment after being out of town for an assignment.She tried to trace the source of the sound as she feel with her hands everywhere...in her bed.

The phone keeps on ringing,...one ring...two ring...three ring....four ring...until she can't take it anymore.Finally she was able to find it underneath her pillow and flipped it open.She muttered a faint "hello"in the end.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry I'll just call you again."Jiro's voice in the other end.And then he hung up without waiting for a reply.

Selina finally woke up when she heard Jiro's voice,but it is already late before she can say anything to him,and he hung up already.She have waited for his voice forever,and she have been missing him.She missed his easy laughter,she missed his voice,she missed everything about him.Was it almost a month when she last talked to him?

She finally got up and went to the bathroom as she splashed some cold water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror.She did not like much what she saw.

She looked pretty enough,but she wondered how come Jiro looked past her,and did not found her appealing and y.He never commented how she looks,no matter how much she tried to look good to him.

To him she will be just a friend and a sister,somebody to hang out with and to talk his inner most secrets.She likes that part,for she is the only one that Jiro shared his innermost feelings that no other girl does,even his own girl Hebe.It is just me who knows Jiro Wang inside out,nobody else,and she smiled at the thought.

She took her phone and began redialing his number.

"You are late by three minutes.I know you are going to call back."Jiro said smiling to himself for being right about her."And I know you cannot say no to your best friend."

"You are such a pain Mr Jiro Wang"said Selina"You are very lucky that you have a friend like me,and you better appreciate me."

"Alright,you know how I love you,happy now?"Jiro said"I need you my friend,Hebe is out of town shooting somewhere in Arizona.I just wrapped up my last movie and I have a few days to myself.I don't want to spend my precious free time all by myself,and what better way but to catch up with my very best friend.I missed you a lot,so I thought ,we can spend some time together."

"We'll let me think,I have to check my schedule."Selina said,trying to look busy...

"No excuses now,I checked up with your Boss already,my friend Calvin said that you just came back from an assignment,so he is letting you go off for a few days."Jiro said.

Expect Jiro to arrange everything in a speed of lightning, which leave Selina with no options and no excuses.A few days with Jiro is not bad at all as she smiled and her heart went a tip top...she will be happy to spend some time with him...just like old times....hope her heart don't betray her real feelings for him...