chapter 27 - broken together

You can never blame love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANHEE POV


"Chanhee" Byunghun whispered seductively, his lips barely brushing against my ear as he was doing his best in weakening me. But even so, even such a small, almost feathery touch was enough for my insides to be filled with butterflies.

His hand glided down my chest, all until the edge of my jeans. I could feel my cheeks reddening in embarrassment as I suddenly became aware of just how heated this little session of ours had become. But I hadn't done anything to stop him from going further.

I really hadn't.

But the alarm that suddenly went off and made me fall off my bed certainly did.

And let me just emphasize how cruel that was!

Not only was the pain in my back getting its toll on me, but the effects of the dream too. I blushed when I realized that I was having.. Quite a problem down there. And little to almost no time at all to take care of it. Because I could only count the seconds until my dearest boyfriend would knock against my bedroom door and find me in this hell of a mess.

And indeed, ten seconds after, the knock was heard and panic overtook me.

I gasped and turned around, ready to make a crazy dash towards the bathroom, but eventually encountered an obstacle, as I found myself tripping over a chair and creating a hell of a show.

"Owh !" I exclaimed in pure annoyance as I fought my way back on my two obviously not so solid feet.

"What the hell are you doing"? Byunghun let out a soft question between chuckles and I again became aware of just how.. Distracting his voice really was. I was so tempted to just throw myself in his arms, but then the realization of my lower problem got me back to my senses.

"I'll be right back." I nodded more for myself and stumbled my way into the bathroom.

Once I have finally found my final destination, a breath of relief came across my lips. I realized only then how tightly I was squeezing my own hands, when I saw that my knuckles had turned white. I felt so unbelievably strange about myself that I even started laughing out of nowhere, with no particular reason.

That was until I remembered having to take care of a certain problem.

After the oddly uncomfortable shower, I got dressed, brushed my teeth, tried to fix the mess of my hair and failed, eventually decided not to give a about my hair, put on a little bit of perfume and opened the door.

Byunghun only slightly raised his left eyebrow in a questioning manner and I just waved it off. But he only continued standing there. And my uncomfort only grew bigger.

"So I don't get a hug this morning? I must say: I feel insulted." I couldn't quite register whether it was the crazy humor of his or if he was indeed serious until the wide grin spread across his face and literally invited me closer to him. I threw myself in his embrace, letting my odd dream be long forgotten as I was breathing in the sweet scent of his strawberry shampoo. I hated strawberry. But I loved it on him.

I simply loved everything about him.


-


"So." Byunghun muttered against my ear, scaring me off so badly that I almost jumped out of my seat from fear. The teacher sent me a questioning look but otherwise did nothing else to acknowledge me as he just proceeded with his lesson like nothing happened. Byunghun only lightly chuckled and absently brushed his fingers against my hand, but his focus was totally directed on me as he curiously glanced at me. "I've noticed you've been acting strange this morning." he quirked his eyebrows in a peculiar way, one that he always used whenever he was in a teasing mood.

His goal was, I shall quote his words, to make me blush in embarrassment, which was, quite frankly, something he was always good at. Or am I simply that weak on everything he says or does?

To at least try to save myself from the utter embarrassment, I fully pretended to actually listen to the teacher although I was quite certain that I got even the subject wrong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter