chapter 20 - we're in love

You can never blame love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANHEE POV

Even though every day seemed normal and like every other day, to me it definitely wasn’t.

Every day was beautiful and special in its own way. It would seem like the sun was gracefully shining upon the town, its warm rays of sunshine melting my heart.

Or… was it something else that was completely melting my heart?

Seconds… minutes… hours… it never seemed to be enough with Byunghun. Just the mere thought of being apart from him was making me sulk for no special reason. Though with Byunghun being busy with the school and studying for his exams, I was convicted to spending a lot of time alone. Especially with me being a person that doesn’t give a damn about exams. Why would I bother about something as pety as that?

But obviously not all the people shared my opinion. And here I was, missing my pabo again, and mourning over the fact of not having him around here with a nutella staring at me from its place on the table in front of me. It would seem like it was calling for me, begging me to eat it.

However nutella can’t talk, right? I’m really going insane…

“are you gonna eat that or just keep on staring at it”? Niel teasingly questioned me from his spot on the armchair, only merely lifting his glance up from his book to glimpse at me.

“it’s still a question.” I responded absently, not quiet concentrating on our conversation.

“why a question?” he asked and I shrugged. “dunno. Sounded good.”

“isn’t Byunghun coming over today”? upon hearing my boyfriend’s name, I easily snapped from my thoughts and hope lit inside of me. But died soon upon realizing that Byunghun was too busy, as always.

“noup.” I carelessly answered and continued sulking, glancing every once in a while at the nutella in front of me.

“why don’t you go over to his house”? he then asked me and I nervously bit on my lip, considering his question over and over again in my head. Would I be a nuisance to him? Would he be annoyed? Would I bother him?

“I’d rather… not.” I responded and then finally opened the nutella bottle and literally started devouring its content. Niel chukled at my antics but said nothing. After all, he knew for sure just how addicted I was of sweets.

After finally feeling pain in my stomach, probably because of eating too much of nutella, I made my way towards my room and took a seat in front of my work desk. Some writing should definitely help me forget.

And just as I predicted, as soon as the words just began flowing na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter