009

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Text

Chanyeol : hey, i have something to tell you. Can i call?

You : sure.

 

He called. "Hey i have something i been meaning to tell you." He said "what is it?" You asked. "I cheated." He confessed. That when your whole world crumbled. You were blank. For once you were blank. But you manage to ask "who?" Then he hesitated "is it someone i knew.'' You asked "yes" "tell me who is it. I' won't hurt her." You said calmly. "English Class, minah" he said. You knew it was her. Is always been her. You knew from the start. "So we are over?" You asked as tears rolled down. "Yes." With no hesitation not even 2 second. "Okay.'' With that you hung up. You cried. You could not hold it anymore. Then you received a message.

Text

Chanyeol : i'm sorry

Chanyeol : let's talk on monday

Chanyeol : let me explain.

Chanyeol : i know you wouldn't forgive me but let me explain.

You : ok.

 

You threw your phone on the wall and cried. You loved him. You have never loves someone so deep. Not even your ex. You have never shred tears for your ex but why him?. Is simply because you love him. You heard a knock on the door and Himchan was at the door. He rushed into the room. "Minhee! Baby, What happen?!" He asked as he holds you. You just cried. "Baby tell oppa, what happen." He pleaded. Every time when you were sad he will called you baby just like your brother does. "O-oppa... he cheated." You cried. He hugged you tightly. "Is okay minhee-ah, is okay." He try calming you down but nothing works you just cried harder.

He thank god that yongguk is a deep sleeper or he would be dead instead of chanyeol because he didn't tell yongguk about his own sister dating. Himchan carried you bridal style to your bed and tuck you in. You hold on to his hand like a little girl who has a nightmare. Well this is a nightmare but a reality one. Himchan swear he will teach Chanyeol a lesson first thing he sees him. He is not letting this go. He trusts him. Heck he regret letting you go, especially when you trust Chanyeol so much.

When you woke up, it was around noon. You went into the bathroom and you saw your eyes were bloodshot red. You were thinking of excuses on what to tell yongguk. He will literally kill chanyeol. He does deserve to be dead but you didn't want your brother to be in jail. You took all your courage and walked out the room towards the living room. "Hey, i hear from himchan that you fought with Yeerin. Are you okay?" Yongguk asked. You were confused since when did you fight with Yeerin. Then you saw himchan mouthed a 'play along' you quickly look at yongguk and nodded. "Is okay. I'm sure Yeerin and you will make up." Yongguk said and give you a hug. Yongguk when into his room and you went towards himchan. "What was that for oppa?!" You asked "Well do you want me to tell him you just broke up?" He asked and you shook your head. "Then play along." He said and tapped your nose.

He pulled out a chair and gesture you to sit. He took a plate of food and place it on the table. "Eat. I'm going out for a while." He said and left the kitchen. Then you heard the beep. You ate your brunch and washed the plate. You joined yongguk at the living room having a bonding time. You miss bonding time with your brother. "Oppa, i miss you." You suddenly blurred out. He chuckled. "I've been here all a long." He said and pull you into his embrace. You lean your head on his shoulder. "Well you are always busy and always in your room." You said. "You have himchan." He said. "Well is different. I want my brother back." You put your arms around his waist and squeeze it. "Guess what." He said. "what?" You asked. "I told you to guess!“ he said "well i'm too lazy." "Why don't you and me go back for the weekend next week." He asked. You sat up straight. "Really?!!“ you were excited and he nodded. You jumped and cheer. You gave him a big kiss on the cheek and skipped around the room happily. Yongguk laughed at your sillin

Please log in to read the full chapter