019

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You were packing your stuff and so is Himchan. Yongguk is beginning to worry is it alright if he send Minhee off with Himchan but he knew Minhee will hate him if he back out on his promise. Himchan drove to Sokcho and you were all jumpy on your seat. You miss your parents even if you met them few months ago. The car ride wasn’t long because the new highway to sokcho is finally open instead of traveling for 5 hours now you only needed to travel for 3 only.

Once his car stopped you took off the seatbelt and ran out the car. You opened the gate while Himchan unload the car. He took yours and his luggage. “Omma. Appa” you screamed. Himchan shook his head. You were really loud when you’re overly excited. Your parents came out and greeted you and himchan. Junyoung only greeted you but he fist bump Himchan. Like usual you asked for a hug but he refused. You pouted. Himchan laughed and carried the luggage inside.

“How have you been Himchan?” your dad asked. “Fine sir.” “Any offer so far?” he asked “No.” himchan lied. “Himchan have you been feeding yongguk?” Your mom asked. “The last time yongguk came he was so thin.” She asked all concerned. “I did is he that eats less.” Himchan said. “Hyung let’s go play” Junyoung suggested but your mom scolded him. “Let them rest Junyoung it must been tired driving here.” Your mom asked. “A bit” He answered and excused himself to yongguk’s room. “Yeobo he is such a gentleman.” Your mom said to your dad.

“Indeed he is. Minhee why don’t I married you off to him.” Your dad asked you. You blushed “Appa!” you scolded him. “Well hyung is too good for noona.” Junyoung said “How dare you brat.” You head locked him. Junyoung were begging for mercy but you didn’t let him go until he was on his knee.  Dinner was set and himchan came down for dinner. He was praising your mom’s cooking and she kept feeding himchan like he is his son. Is ni

Please log in to read the full chapter