008

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally weekend is here. You could sleep in late. But you were woken up by your brother. He told you to wake up because he planned to have a picnic outside and Yeerin is coming too. You wash up and wore a Sundress with a yellow cardigan over it. You were sitting on the couch yawning while waiting for Yeerin and the maknaes while Daehyun and Youngjae wants to sleep in because they were up the whole night doing their assignment and studying.

When Yeerin arrived, you all got into the van your brother purchased few weeks ago saying we all can go holiday someday. Once arrived at the hillside, you took your straw hat and walked hand-in-hand with yeerin holding the blanket walking towards the top. You and Yeerin lay out the blanket and sat down waiting the boys to come up.

They placed the basket and sat down to take a breath. Himchan took out the food and drinks he prepared from dawn till this morning. There where, sandwiches, orange juice, sodas, mineral water, starwberries, desert and also some snacks. "Wow hyung! If i were a girl i would marry you." Zelo said. "Please i don't think hyung will say yes." Jongup said. "well of course i'm way better for him." Zelo flipped his imaginary long hair. "More like the opposite." Jongup said bluntly and everyone laughed and zelo's jaw dropped. "Hey enough fighting." Yongguk warned.

After eating you decided to walk around and you stopped at the view of the tulip flower field. "Hey Minhee come and play!" Yeerin shouted. You all had fun and like every fun thing it must to an end. You all pack up and when home. Yongguk dropped yeerin off before heading home. On the way home, you were slowly dozing off and your head was tilting. Himchan saw that and he push your head on top of his shoulder.

 

 

--

 

 

Finals were f

Please log in to read the full chapter