003

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday and Sunday passed by so fast and today is your first day of college. You got dressed and waited for yongguk to fetch you to college. You were very nervous because you knew no one but yongguk, himchan and daehyun. Youngjae is in his high school senior year while jongup and junhong is just freshmen. You were glad that most of the classes are going to be with himchan. His was majoring in photography and you taking arts. You love to draw so your mom wants you to live up to your dream.

When you reach college, your brother parked his car and brought you to your first class and himchan has the same class with you start in the afternoon. After yongguk left, you were sitting at the back alone when suddenly a tall dark hair guy sat next to you. He introduced himself. "Hello, I’m Park Chanyeol." He said and smile. You smile back and introduced yourself with some hesitation. Then a girl next to him also introduced herself. "Hi, Minhee! I'm Baek Haerin. Me and Chanyeol are second year." she beamed. "Annyeonghasaeyeoh. Haerin-shii" "oh. You don't have to be so formal, just called me Haerin unnie." She said. Before you could answer her, the lecturer came in.

During lunch, you were hanging out with haerin and chanyeol. They were really friendly and always cheerful. You couldn't help but notice both of them are just best friends and almost the whole college knows them. Where ever they go there must be someone there to greet both of them. it was time for your second class. You were happy because you're gonna introduced your new friends to himchan. You waited patiently for himchan.

When he walked into the class, you almost shouted his name so you just waved your hand. He caught your presence and walked towards you. "How was your day Minhee?" He asked. "So far greet!" You beamed. Himchan chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Oh! Oppa this is haeri unnie and Chanyeol. They are my new friends." You said "Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Himchan, second year majoring in photography." He said "please take care of our Minhee." He added. "Oh. Of course!" Haeri said. You wanted to tell himchan everything because you were sure yongguk is going to act as if he

Please log in to read the full chapter