013

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning came and you woke to a breath taking sight. Himchan was still asleep. You didn't want to move or else he would wake up. His face was only few inches away. You didn't know you were holding your breath until you needed to breathe. Your heart was racing. You think is because you both were so close. You have never been so close to him unless you're crying. Looking at him from this distance, he is quite good looking. No. He is good looking.

You notice his upper lips are like a top of a heart shape. He has a sharp feature and thick eyebrow. When his forehead frowned, you panic and pretended to be sleeping because you didn't want him to know you were staring at him. You can't believe you just stare at Himchan. Himchan opened his eyes and saw that your face was few inches away only. He panicked and moved back a bit but he ended up falling out of bed.

You try not to laugh because you're acting to be asleep. You pulled the blanket up you eye level covering your smile. Himchan were mumbling something and closed the bathroom door behind him. You opened your eyes and giggled. Himchan is funny. You were holding his blanket up to your nose and you could smell lavender. You like lavender because some say lavender helps to realize stress. After a while, you decided to get up. You made the bed and went back to your room. You wash up and changed for college.

You manage to forget the fact your brother isn't here but you do miss him sometimes but is just a week. He will be back soon. It was Wednesday and your schedule was packed, while Himchan has only one class. Then you both decide to just eat out today since your class will end very late. After class, you both went to some Chinese restaurant with the boys. They were so cheerful every time you meet them even when they fight it's always about small thing.

Their childish if you have to put them in a word. While himchan on the other hand, will try to stop them from making a fuss over everything. Himchan is like an omma. You laughed at your own statement. "Hyung I think something is wrong with noona." Youngjae said and everyone looked at you. You felt like your being stared at you look up and saw all five of them staring at you. You sat up straight. "What?" You asked. "Nothing." All of them said in unison. You were about to asked again but Himchan called for the bill. He paid and everyone went back.

You were the first to run into the penthouse. It was so windy outside. You rushed to the heater and turn it on. You washed up and came back out to the living room. There was no sign of himchan so you guess he was in his room. You went back to your room and climbed up into bed. You offed the lights and slept peacefully.

It was passed two when you were woken up by the loud thunder. You covered your whole body with the blanket and try to sleep but the thunder was loud. You took your phone and text yongguk asking is his alright. He said y

Please log in to read the full chapter