002

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

You woke up due to the sun shining on your face so you got up and wash up. Once you step foot out of your room you could smell the freshly cooked bacon. You walked to the kitchen and saw himchan leaning against the counter while the bacon and eggs get cooked. He was sipping the freshly brewed coffee looking at the food to make sure it won't burn. You tip toe into the kitchen you loft yourself onto the counter top, near himchan's ear. "Oppa~" you whisper lowly. He froze for a while the he turn around and glared at you. You laughed and when to the fridge to get some milk.

You pour yourself some milk and sat down on a stool and place your glass of milk on the counter. "Good morning himchan oppa." You smiled. He was still glaring at you. "More like sorry." He grumbled. You laughed and when off to wake your brother up. You open the door to his room and is completely dark! No wonder himchan said he can sleep till late afternoon. There is no sunlight traveling in his room. You decided to pull open the curtain. He groans and flipped the blanket over his head. You looked at him and decide to use your ultimate plan.

You got as far as you can from the bed and you ran then jumped on him. "Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! That hurts!" Yongguk shouted while you laughed still on top of him. "Minhee get off! You're heavy!" He said "Are you saying i'm fat!" You defend. "Fine!" You added and you got up on a sitting position and sat on your brother. "Urghhh. BANG MINHEE!" He yelled. You quickly got up and ran out the room towards himchan. Himchan was dumbfounded when you ran towards him and hide behind the counter while a furious yongguk came out to the living room. "Minhee come out now." Yongguk said while he clenches his teeth. You were silently laughing behind the counter when suddenly you gasp because a sudden forces that pull you up and dragged you towards the living room.

"Bang MinHee!" Yongguk said with a firm voice. You hugged him and gave him the happy face. You smile up at him and giggle. "Oh no. Don't you give me that face." He said and shut his eyes tight. "Oppa~!" "No minhee! You almost kill me!" He said. "But you didn't die did you?" You said but he shows no sign of defeat. "Himchan oppa~" you whined and looked at him for help. He sigh "come on yongguk we have class to go." Himchan said as he sat down on the stool and start eating his breakfast on the counter. Yongguk open his eye aand sigh. "Fine. I forgive you!" He said and let you go. You beamed "sorry oppa." You apologize and skip to the kitchen and eat your breakfast.

After breakfast, himchan and yongguk were off to class. While you going to sort out your stuff. The whole afternoon you were sorting your clothes into the closet, arranging your collection of books and sorting out your other things. By the time himchan and yongguk

Please log in to read the full chapter