018

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Himchan finish his assignment he was back in the house. He would cook and talk to you like he used too. You were glad he was avoiding you and you were glad his home. You were tired of eating outside food. You just missed his cooking. More like you miss him but you were to stubborn to admit it. He was helping you to study for finals because you couldn’t understand most of it. It was good to have some time alone to be with himchan.

You were focusing most of the time because you were excited for summer break. You thought of all the places you could go especially back at home in Sokcho. Yongguk promised to let you go home and he told himchan to follow you because he couldn’t take leaves. You planned where to bring him since he never really explored Sokcho. Himchan hit your forehead with his pen and you were back to reality. You pouted and he laughed.

Finals were finally over. You were excited to go back home and spend your 1 moth summer break there. You waved goodbye to your friends and waited for Himchna to pick you up. “Oppa let’s celebrate with Samgyeolsal.” You suggested. He chuckled and agrees. You all were celebrating on summer break and also himchan is graduating. “Any offers so far?” Yongguk asked himchan. He looked at yongguk. “Nothing so far.” He lied.

Himchan got tons of offer to be a photographer but most of them are overseas but they are willing to pay in pounds if himchan doesn’t except dollars. They were all good pay but he couldn’t just leave you. Even if you don’t have feelings for him, he didn’t have the heart to just leave you. But Yongguk

Please log in to read the full chapter