021

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

You were going to bring him explore more but Himchan got a sudden call and he has to get to Daegu by tomorrow. You were worried so is he so you follow him as well. You wrote down a note saying you’re leaving because something came up. It’s a long ride to Daegu. You can see his worried look and decided to ask. “Oppa, mind telling me what’s wrong?” you asked. He sighed. “My grandmother needs me.” He said. You suddenly felt bad for asking. “My parents are out of country so I’m the only one who is able to take care of her.” He continues. “Oppa, I’m sure haelmoni is fine.” You assured him. “I sure hope so.”

Once he parked the car outside a traditional house. He got out and opened the door. He waited for you to get in before closing it shut. “Haelmoni” he call out “Haelmoni” he walked across the living room to another narrow hallway. “Haelmoni” “Is that you Himchannie?” she called. Himchan stopped and ran to a room. He slide the door open and when on the floor next her. “Haelmoni. Are you okay? Mrs.Seong called saying you’re sick.” He asked. She just laughed and caresses himchan’s cheek.

“Haelmoni is okay. Is just a fever.” She said. “are you sure? Let’s go to the hospital.” He said and was about to carried her, she stopped him. “I’m fine.” She said with a weak voice. He just sighed and sat down. “Himchan?” you called out. “You brought a girl?” her eyes twinkles. “Haelmoni” he whined knowing what his grandma’s thinking. “oh here you are.” You said. “Annyeonghasaeyeoh Bang Minhee imnidah.” You bow and moved into the room. She just chuckled. “Himchannie didn’t tell me you brought your girlfriend along.” She said.

“Haelmoni” he whined. “She’s Bbang’s sister.” He added you couldn’t help but felt hurt. “Ohh, that’s such a waste. She is pretty.” She compliments you and you blushed. “Haelmoni did you eat yet?” he asked “Oh not yet.” She said “Haelmoni!” “I’m fine.” She said “I’m going t

Please log in to read the full chapter