012

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Monday night and Yongguk announced that he is living town "I'm going to gwangju." He said "what?! Why?" You asked. The news was so sudden. "Is for work, Minhee. There is a Music festival there for a week so I must be there to make sure it goes according to plan." He explains. "How long?" Himchan asked. "A week." He answered. "A week?!" You yelled. "Quiet down Minhee." Yongguk said. "But Oppa, that's too long." You whined. "I'll come home early if i could." He said and ruffed your hair. "When are you leaving?" you asked. "Tomorrow" "when are you gonna learn not to in from us last minute!" You whined. "Well i'm going to pack." He said and left but you followed behind.

"But oppa, it's going to be monsoon season soon." Yeah, and?" He asked "well you might be in danger!" "Or i could do well in my job" he said not backing down. "But oppa, who's going to put me to sleep when there is thunder?" You were worried about this the most. You were afraid of thunder ever since you're little and Yongguk is the one always beside you but few years back he was in college and you have to plead Junyong to let you sleep with him.

But here either of them will be here. "Well you could always find himchan." He said. "Well is different. He is a friend you are my brother." You said. "Beside who knows he will take advantage of me. He is a dude too!" You added. "Enough minhee, I trust himchan like I've been all these years. I'm going and that's final." He said firmly. You sigh "fine, don't go out when it is raining even if is for work!" You warned him. He nodded and pushes you to your room.

When morning comes you were practically hugging yourself to yongguk's leg. You plead and plead for him not to go. "Bang Minhee." Yongguk warned you. "Fine!" You let go and pout. "I promise to be back as soon as possible." He said. "Take care of her." Yongguk told himchan. "Haven't I been doing it?" Himchan said sarcastically but yongguk's face was serious then himchan panic. "Fine, I'll. Sheesh." Then he smiled. Himchan rolled his eyes and went back to his room. "Be a good girl minhee." He crouches and gave a kiss on your head. "Bye sees you in week." He said and off he goes to Gwangju.

Seeing him go just hurts even if is just for a week. Himchan came out all dressed and you're still sitting on the floor facing the door. He came in front of you and crouches down. "Hey" he lifts your head. "Is only for a week." He ruffled your hair. You were just quiet. "Come on" he stood up. "Is almost time to leave to college." H4e said and held his hand out to help you stand up. You grabbed both his ha

Please log in to read the full chapter