016

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was the day. Yongguk is finally coming home. You were bouncing everywhere and himchan just laughed. You were waiting with himchan outside the apartment. Once you saw that familiar car, you begin to feel excited. You waited for the driver to get down. Then you ran and tackle yongguk. You gave him a BIG hug. “man! I told you take care of her not feed her like a pig.” He joked at himchan. You hit your brother and pouted. “I am not fat!” you said. “I didn’t say you were but…” You were shocked.

You hit himchan. “What is that for?!” he asked “For feeding me so much!” you said and stomped to the elevator. “What the hell dude? I got hit.” Himchan complain. “It is your fault.” He said and laughed. Himchan rolled his eyes and asked god what have he done in the pass to receive this punishment but he was glad yongguk is home save. You were in the kitchen with himchan preparing dinner for yongguk and the boys. You were cutting some vegetables when you accidentally cut your fingers. You yelped and himchan turn from the stove to you.

His eye widen at the blood coming out from your finger. He turns off the stove and pulled you towards the sink. He turns the tap and let the water flow on your finger washing away the blood. He releases your hand when to a cabinet and took out a plaster. He wrapped your fingers and smile. “Good as new.” He said and you can feel your heart skipped a beat. You turn back to the chopping board to continue your job but himchan stopped you. “Oh, no no no. you’re not going to chop anything from now on. Sit and wait.” He said and led you to the stood. “But..” “No buts.” He said and went back to cooking. His back was facing you. You were glad his always taking care of you.

It been almost a week now that you don't know why but your heart start to beat really fast when himchan is few inches away from you even when his next to you cooking or washing dishes. It like your heart skipped a beat. You avoid thinking that you might have a feeling for him. You didn't even want to come across that topic. You only think of him as your best friend other than yeerin and another brother when yongguk couldn't be there for you.

You told yourself once, even if you come to like himchan, you can't developed further feelings because you didn't want to hurt yourself knowing he only treat you as a sister. You admit you did have a crush on him once when you were little. It was during the first time you saw him but you kept it to yourself and you eventually feel for your ex-boyfriend back in high school. You didn't let th

Please log in to read the full chapter