020

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you got home, you could see the look in your mom’s eyes. It was something bothering her. “Omma what’s wrong?” You asked. “Me and your Dad have to go Jeju for 2 weeks tomorrow.” She said. “Could you and Himchan take care of Junyoung?” She asked. “Of course.” You promise her. “Great. And remember that Junyoung has a camping trip next week Monday.” She said. “and another thing, could you handle dinner? I need to help your dad pack.” She asked you. Before you could say anything Himchan beat you to it.

“I would do it.” He said and took the groceries from you and head to the kitchen. You followed him and asked what can you help but he said nothing because he thinks you might hurt yourself again. He was preparing the food. “What on the menu, Oppa?” you asked. “Your favourite Saengseon jjige (Fish stew).” He said and you beamed. He was amazed how he could know so much about cooking. You would be grateful to have a husband like him. You blush at your own thought. Himchan as your husband. You were brought back to reality when Himchan called you. “Minhee, Taste it.” He put the spoon in front of you.

You taste and it’s real good. “Oppa. Jjang!” you said with two thumbs up. He smiled and put the spoon in his mouth as he turn off the stove and brought the boiling stew to the dining table. Himchan told you to bring out the other side dished he made and your mom’s kimchi. He set up the table and you scope the rice. When you’re almost done setting the table you went up and call everyone down for dinner. “Wow, Himchan, you could really cook.” Your dad said. Everyone was amazed. “Thank you.” He said. Everyone was praising him and dinner was delicious.

You, Junyoung and himchan were at the gate sending your parent off. After you parents left, Junyoung went off. “Yah. Where are you going?” You asked “I’m going to stay at Junho’s house till camping trip. His parents are going to overseas a

Please log in to read the full chapter