014

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Friday wasn't an eventful day. It was the same routine. Wake up, bath, college, back home and dinner. The boys were playing video games while you were watching them and Himchan was in the kitchen. You were wondering what he is doing there. He was sitting in the couch when he suddenly walked to the kitchen. After the boys left, you went to the kitchen and you heard him said something like 'when is it?' And 'I'll call you back.'

You didn't mean to eavesdrop but you did anyways. He sighed and looked tired. You decide to ask him. "Wae oppa? You look tired.'' You asked. "Is nothing.'' He said. You nodded you didn't want to invade his privacy and you were about to leave but he stopped you. '' hey, minhee." Then he stopped " Will be okay if you stay home alone for the weekends?" He asked. Your eyes widen. Two days with no one with her. 'Hell no' you thought. "Wae? Where are you going oppa?" You asked. He sighed. "I have to fill in for my friend at chuncheon." He said. You didn't answer him.

You were sure yourself because you have never stayed alone for more than a day before. "If you can't. You can come along." He said smiling. Is like he knows what you were thinking. You nodded quickly before he gives other options. He chuckled. "You can't be alone can you?" He said and you blushed. "Well you better get packing. We are leaving first thing in the morning." He said. You were surprise again. You quickly rushed to your room and packed things for two days. You didn't like leaving something behind so you sort out what you need and what you don't.

You both left for Chuncheon first thing the sun rises. Himchan stopped at a rest stop to get both of you food since he was rushing this morning he forgot breakfast and so did you. After breakfast both of you were back on the road to chuncheon. He checked in a hotel which looks way too expensive. You did not protest as he saw your face when he arrived at the hotel and he said is under his friend’s tab. He asked for a suite with two rooms.

After checking in you both were on the way to his friends company. You have no idea what job does himchan’s friend does and you begin to question his job because himchan stopped at an old building. “ Oppa, where are we?” you asked. “My friend’s company.” He said and

Please log in to read the full chapter