017

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you woke up it was still raining you could hear it. You looked up from himchan chest and he was still asleep. You moved your hand up and brushed his hair away from his face. The longer you look at him the more you fell for him. You told yourself clearly to avoid those feelings but you just couldn’t help it. He was always there when you needed someone to talk too. He knows all your insecurity. He knows what you like and what you don’t.

He will nurse you whenever you were sick or hurt. He took care of you when Yongguk could not. But you knew he didn’t like you more than a sister. Is better denying then let the emotion pollute you. You were so deep in thought that you didn’t realize himchan was awake. Himchan was just looking at you. He wishes you were his so he could kiss you. He wishes you were his so he could hold you for the whole day.

He wishes you were his so he could whisper cheesy words to you. He wishes you were his so he could say ‘I love you’. He wishes you were his because he loves you. He wishes that his wish will come true. Himchan closed his eyes and felt back to slumber sleep. He didn’t want to interrupt you so he could hold you as long as he could. He would thank god for giving him this opportunity.

You both didn’t wake up till noon because you want to stay in his embrace and he wants to hold you. You did not want to get up but your bladder couldn’t hold it anymore you needed to use the bathroom. You threw the duvet up and ran to your room. Himchan was startle. He also decided to just wake up. He cooked lunch in silence while you just sat there looking at nothing but your phone. You try to distract yourself with your phone but there isn’t much for you to look at on your phone.

It was nothing much that day because himchan was back on track with his assignment. You were grateful yongguk came back early. You gave his a hug and start to ramble on what you could think of. That same night, t

Please log in to read the full chapter