023

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: sorry i accidentally put the last chapter on draft!!! o_o" i'm sorry! this is a double update

 

Once he stopped the car. You were home, back in Seoul. You got out the car and so did himchan. You were going to take your luggage but himchan said he could manage it. You went and pressed the up button and you both went up to the penthouse. You unlocked the door and let himchan in first and you closed the door. You took your luggage from and head in the room.

You sat on your bed thinking hoe to cheer himchan up and you thought of an idea. You knocked on his room door. “come in” he said and you walked into the dark as ever just like yongguk. You sometimes wonder why bother having windows if they were going to cover it with think curtains. Himchan was sitting on his bed when you jumped on the bed beside him. “Cheer up oppa.” You said and he just smiled.

“Oh come on. You could visit Haelmoni some other times like you do.” You said. “How did you know?” he asked. “Well Haelmoni did say something about your last visit.” You told him. “How about we go for bingsoo. We will order coffee bingsoo this time.” You said and he nodded. You fist bumped the sir and sand the word ‘Bingsoo’ over and over again.

When the bingsoo arrived you were happier that himchan is although this was supposed to cheer him up but for him seeing you all happy his is so. While eating himchan spoke. “Hey, remember you told me you want to go Namsan Tower.” He asked and you just nodded. “How about we go on your birthday.” He suggested.

Please log in to read the full chapter