001

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the first day of college and you were nervous as hell. Your mother has sign you up in Kyunghee Universiti without you knowing as that college were giving full scholarship to early birds and you happens to be chosen. You were scared because this college was well known and you are from a not so famous high school. You were thinking what happens if you can't make friends and have to be alone for your whole semester. You got dress and waiting in the car for your brother.

Bang Yongguk. He lives in Seoul as a student in Kyunghee Universiti too majoring in music. Your parents decided that you should live with him rather than getting your own places. Your parents aren’t those who could not afford to pay for the rent but rather wants you to live independently. Heck your parents are rich as hell, their just cheapskate. Your mom work in human resources and your dad is an architect. You have an older & younger brother. Even if your parents are loaded, they are still wise on what to spend it on.

As your brother loaded your last box into the car, he bid goodbye to your parents and started the engine. "So are you ready to go Seoul?" He asked as he drove off. "Of course no. I have to abandon all my friends and find new ones," you pouted. "Well having new friends aren't that bad." He said taking a glance at you then back on the road. "It's easy for you to say, you're a guy! You can just go say hi and the next thing you guys know is your best friends." You said and he laughed. It was last year he introduced his first friend to you & your family because your mom is quite persistent to see who has the guts to befriend his gangster look son. Your brother's friend was the same age as him and his as tall as your brother. He is quite good looking and his really friendly.

When he was staying over for a week with your brother because his family is away and your bother told him to he tag along. You and your younger brother got to know him a bit and you three has some fun while your brother are being lazy in his room. Your brother may look and sound fierce but he is a real softy when it comes to your family, friends, children and TOYS especially tigger doll. That doll was given by your grandma to yongguk before you were born because he was always alone when your parents has to work and your grandparents are always at the field to plant & collect vegetables and fruits.

As your brother drove out of your hometown, you already miss that place. The drive to Seoul was not long considered it is only two states away. By the time you reach yongguk's apartment, is already evening. Yongguk took some of your luggage and lead you up to his apartment which is on the top floor. He lives in a penthouse. He put some boxes down and told you the passcode to unlock the door while he get your stuff. You pressed the code and the door was unlocked. You walked into the house and you were amazed as everything was so fancy and elegant. The floor was wooden tile; the couch were white leather, flat screen tv and a beautiful kitchen. You were exploring the kitchen when you heard voices.

"Hyung! What's with all these boxes?" "And why is the door open?"

You walked out from the kitchen to the living room and both you and they froze. They were 4 guys standing in the living room a

Please log in to read the full chapter