005

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

After breakfast you were going to asked yongguk to go with you to this new open up studio but yongguk said his going out for the day. He said his going to visit some producer. You don't have the heart to ruin his mood because he looked happy. You decided to just ask himchan. You knocked on his door and you heard a 'come in'. You opened the door and saw himchan coming out of his bathroom dressed and his hair wet from the shower. "I was wondering, will you go with me to the new opened up studio?" You asked. "Now?" He asked. "Is okay if you already have plans." "I'll go. Just give me a minute to change." He said. You smiled and left the room to your own. You wore a floral dress and a white cardigan over it.

When you came out of your room you saw himchan was waiting for you at the door and your heart just skipped a beat. He wore a white t-shirt and a red blue checked shirt over it. ‘He look dashing’ you told yourself and you hide you blush as ware your flats and looked him. "Let's go!" you cheered. "Lead the way my lady." He said with a hand gesture. You chuckled and walked out the house with him following behind. Both of you walked side by side on the street. You were glad that it was not as crowded as you thought it would be. You took a brochure for you and himchan. You walked to the painting that is being display on the walls. Himchan just walked beside you. You, yongguk and himchan like going to different studios and admire beautiful paintings. You three think that those paintings show how creative and smart painters are to be able to paint such beautiful art.

You both didn't leave the studio until one of the maknae called asking where they are currently. You and himchan reach home around 4pm. When you walk into the living room you were surprise. Snacks were everywhere on the coffee table and the maknaes playing video games. "Yah! clean up now!" Himchan scolded them. "Aww hyung after this round." Zelo whined "Now or I end the game for you." He said firmly. With that they pauses the game and clean the coffee table. Then himchan walked into his room. You follow him but to your room. You feel bad for the maknae since their so into the game having fun but was paused. After changing, you decided to join the maknaes.

They thought you how to play video games. It wasn't hard but it isn’t easy too. For the whole evening you were beating the two maknaes. You were practically winning them. Even Daehyun and youngjae couldn't beat you. "Noona~" Youngjae whined after being defeat. "Ok! Enough. Time to eat." Himchan shouted from the kitchen. You left the controller and walked to the kitchen where yongguk was already sitting there while himchan put the food on the table. "Did you have fun?" Yongguk asked. You nodded with

Please log in to read the full chapter