022

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you came out, himchan was sitting on the dining table waiting for you. “I thought I told you to eat first.” You said and put the tray on the sink. “Well is no fun eating alone.” He said and you sat down in front of him. You two begin to eat. “How is Haelmoni?” he asked. “Her fever is down and she just slept.” You answer “What took you so long?”

“She were talking about you when you were young.” And he stopped eating and looked at you. “What did she said?” he asked. “Well, she did say a lot of things which I was surprised.” You . “What? What?” he asked. “Oh you know, how you were stubborn but nice. All that stuff.” You said not giving him full details. He was about to ask some more when you stopped him. “Eat more and less talking.” You said and you took your chopstick and took some meat and place it in his bowl of rice. He whined but said nothing else and continues eating.

After dinner, himchan did the dishes and you were in the bathroom. He told you where the bathroom was and told you to take a shower first. Then led you to the room at the end of the hall and he spread out the mattresses out on the floor and some pillow and blankets. He was about to leave when you stopped him. “Where are you going oppa?” you asked. “Shower.” He said and you were embarrassed. You should have known. You hid your face from embarrassment because he was laughing.

You buried yourself under the blanket and you kind of liked the warmness that was coming from the floor but you could not sleep. Maybe is because of the new environment. It happened when you moved to Seoul but is because you were tired from moving you slept early. You were just turning around on the mattress until you heard the door slide you stopped. Himchan closed the door behind him and sat on the mattress rubbing his hair dry with his hand but the towel was around his neck. You laughed at how dumb can he be sometimes. You stood up and took the towel from his neck and begin to dry his hair. “Oppa, the towel is there for a reason.” And you laughed. “sh-shut up” he stutter. You were amused that himchan actually stutters. “Okay, done.” You said and he just hummed.

You put the towel away and went back to your blanket. You were facing himchan still not tired. He was on his phone typing away. When he stopped, he turns and saw you looking at him. “What are you looking at?” he asked and yo

Please log in to read the full chapter