007

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You like her don't you." She asked. Himchan choked on his coffee. "What are you blabbering about?" He avoided it. "Don't lie oppa. I knew it ever since Chanyeol chased after Minhee that day they became official." She said and smirks.

Himchan's eyes widen. 'How did she know?' He asked himself "I hear those words you said 'Don't hurt her or I'll kill you' that's what you said." She looked at Himchan. "I thought is because you treat her like your own sister but i can see the jealous look whenever Chanyeol is around and those dreamy look you gave her every time her attention is on you." She said. "I know Himchan. You don't have to hide it." She said. Himchan looked away. Yeerin laughed. "Oppa, why?" She asked. "Why what?" He asked back. "Why did you let her go?" He was silent. "She is happy.'' He said "but she could be happy with you too." She assured him. "No she won't. She better off with someone who she loves not someone who is like a brother to her." He confessed. "But--" she was cut off "enough yeerin. Drop it. She looks up to me like a other brother okay!" He yelled. "Sorry." He apologizes and yeerin shook her head. "Is me that should be sorry." she said "Anyways I didn't want to lose the one and only connection I have with her even if she doesn't love me. As long as I can be beside her that is enough for me" he confessed everything.

"Even if it hurts you?" Yeerin asked Himchan was silent. 'Even if it hurts.' he thought to himself. Every time from a far he will watch over you incase you got hurt or when Chanyeol make a mistake. "yes even if it hurts as long as she is happy." Himchan said and looked somewhere else. "Oppa, thanks for helping me." She said. "With what?" He was confused again. "For warning Jiwon and treating me like your own sister." She looked at him and he looked away.

Himchan is a shy type whenever he did something g

Please log in to read the full chapter