011

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be a day off from college today but Himchan has to forget his camera kit and those things are heavy! Yongguk dropped you off and he drove off to work. Now you have to wait for himchan to finish his class. You walked towards his department. You met him in front of his class. He took his stuff from you. "Thanks Minhee. I'll buy you anything." He said and went back into class.

Now you have to think off what to do for 2 hours. You could take the bus home but you didn't want to take the risk of walking through the back way which you have to go through an abandon building which leads to the back of the apartment. The bus only stops there. You were walking through the Photography department when you suddenly came across a hallway with big pictures framed hung up on the wall.

You hear of this place once they called it hall of fame where the best photographer gets to hang their work on the wall. When you reach the end of the hall it was a new frame added. It was dated two days ago. You looked at the picture. It somehow looks familiar. It was a person wearing a long dress standing on top of the hill with the sunlight shone on her which made her figure look black and the wind blew her hair and dress to the side. You looked at the plaque 'Picture of the Month, Kim Himchan. Theme : Peace' then it clicked it was you. It was that picnic day. 'When did he?' You don't remember seeing him with a camera or took any photos that day.

"You like it?" You turn to the voice and it was himchan. "Oppa." He smiles. "I took it that with my phone." He said. "Sorry for handling this photo in without asking you first." He apologized. "It's okay. It's beautiful." You were amazed that a picture taken by a phone can be this beautiful. "Let's go home. I'm tired." He said. "Wait, i thought your class ends in an hour." "No. That is the old schedule." He said and dragged you with him. While driving he asked you to think of a place you want to go then he could take you there next weekend. You told him you want to go mokpo. Then he specifically say somewhere in seoul. You chose Namsan towel. He promised to bring you there.

Time flies and today is the day that you are going back! You were excited. You were all jumpy and dragging Yongguk to his car. You took yongguk's car keys and unlocked the door. You went into the car

Please log in to read the full chapter