024

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the whole week you both were not talking to each other. You wanted to tell him that you were shocked and that’s why you pushed him. You wanted to tell him you were still figuring out your feelings for him. While for himchan he thought you hate him so he is just avoiding you. He did not want to face you and get shot down. He didn’t want to hear those words like ‘I like you as a brother.’ He doesn’t want to hear those words. In the end both of you were just scared. You were glad himchan wasn’t home most of the time because he has to deal with his offers but then you kind off missed him. You realize how empty you feel when he wasn’t around and you feel lonely without him even though you are staying with your brother.

College was starting tomorrow and you haven’t work things out with himchan. You were going to but you held it back because he was constantly changing subject when you asked to talk to him. You realized that maybe he was regretting it. Maybe he does it out of curiosity. You sighed and packed your bag for tomorrow. Morning came and himchan woke you up. Before you could greet he left the room. He was going to drop you off at college as yongguk couldn’t and you were hesitating to open up the topic or not but seeing how his not looking at you the whole day you decided not to.

From yesterday it became tomorrow and now is been a week. You couldn’t help but miss his voice. You miss his comfort. You miss his embrace. You miss him ruffling your hair. You miss his smile. You miss how he will talk to you. Most of all you miss the kiss you shared. You miss him so much that you even cried in your room sometimes. You have decided you have to confront him and tell him.

You were walking with Yeerin through the photography department because you two were trying to let time pass faster for your next class. You two came across the hall of fame again. You smiled knowing one of them was picture of you. Then you both saw a new picture was being put up. You and Yeerin went closer and saw the plaque and you were both surprise. Photo of the Year 2014 class 2 ‘Kim HimChan Class 2 Year 2014’ Theme ‘I Love You’ you waited for them to reveal the picture. It was a picture of you again. It was during the photo-shoot in Chuncheon. You were adjusting your hair while you waited for the set to be set-up.

-Flashback-

You changed your clothes and make up you came out and saw them changing the set. You saw himchan and Hyunwoo talking. You decided not to interrupt their talk and just stood there smiling at the staff as they kept asking you questions. You were actually interacting with people without being shy. You were proud to have accomplished that fear today.

Himchan saw you from his position and right at that moment he thought of his final project and this very moment could be dis final project. He borrowed Hyunwoo’s camera and the stand as he took a shot of that moment. Himchan took few more shot of you and told hyunwoo to send it to him after the shoot. The staff was done with the set and you and himchan continue posing.

-end-

<
Please log in to read the full chapter